Thursday, October 14, 2010

OOTD - Sleepy in Silvana

Last night was another late night at the ER with Graham and bout two of The Croup. Thankfully, the little bear is just fine this morning (you can see him keeping watch at the window) after the nebulizer and steroid treatments. I on the other hand could use a good nap - between crying my eyes out watching Teen Mom on Tuesday night, and pacing around the hospital until the wee hours last night, I feel like I've been run over by a truck. Which is why this morning, I had zero energy to come up with what to wear. I happily remembered this great combo that Debye had put together during a round in her J.Crew fitting room and viola - an instant winner! The only thing more comfy then this OOTD is my pjs, which I can't wait to climb into tonight!


In unrelated "I love olivey shades" news, I took advantage of Piperlimes 20% off promo yesterday and ordered these Seychelles Ring New Year pumps. Anthro is selling the black version of this shoe, here, for $30 more - plus shipping????

20 comments:

Gemma said...

Ohh, poor Graham! Sounds like a terrible night! :( I'm glad to hear he's doing better now. You look great in your outfit. And I love the shoes you ordered. Now get some rest mommy!

Jenni said...

Oh you poor thing...I feel your pain girl! My middle son has had to go to the ER for croupe on so many occassions! It's seriously like the scariest thing ever but thankfully with the right treatment it goes away fast. Hope you can squeeze in some downtime for yourself today to rest. Even with all that going o you manage to look fabulous! Love your OOTD...super cute! And those shoes are darling...what a steal!!

shopwithm said...

So sorry about the bad night! Glad he's doing better now. You look fabulous and now I'm mad I didn't get the Silvana during promo. And I WANT those shoes. Oy, I think I'll get shot if I get any more shoes, but they're just so pretty.

Anonymous said...

I've been obsessing about those shoes in the black ever since they appeared on Anthro's website. I love them in the green, too.

Will you do a little review of them when they arrive? I'd love to know if they're comfortable and as pretty in person as they are in pictures.

Cindi said...

I hope your little baby bear feels better!!! You know me and my love of Seychelle's shoes. I can't wait to see how you like them.

TaraMixandMatch said...

Sorry you had a bad night...but those shoes you ordered do look awesome!

MixandMatchFashion

Martha said...

Very cute and casual! I love the color combo. I am glad your little one is better. We have a nebulizer at home after last winter- all three of my boys were using it!!

Peggy said...

Oh you poor thing and Graham! You need to go take a nap and take it easy. That is all so emotionally draining!

Sara-You, Me and Anthropologie said...

Glad your little guy is doing better :)

Pamela said...

It sounds like you guys had a rough night. I'm glad that Graham is feeling better, poor little guy.

Cute combination you are sporting today! And your shoe purchase is killing me. They are so cute! I can't wait to see how you wear them. Now, try and get a good sleep tonight :)

Dea said...

Jan, you're my hero!

Debbie said...

Oh my goodness, I hope your little guy is feeling better and there are no more trips to the ER!

You look adorable as usual! :-)

Deco Aurora said...

I was starting to wonder if you ever wore pants :)

vintageglam1234 said...

WOW, those shoes are swoon-worthy!
Another great outfit Jan, you look amazing as always.
Sorry to hear about your little man, i hope he's better. I can't wait for babies of my own, but this is the sort of thing i'm afraid of...hehe
Jen

szmom said...

So sorry for your horrible night. Thank goodness Graham is okay. And he looks adorable peering from the window!

Those shoes are GORGEOUS! I can't wait for a review.

Doreen

Lorraine said...

You look amazing after being up all night. I don't think I would have even gotten dressed. I hope Graham is feeling better. The croupe is no fun. I was scared to death when Samuel had it. Love those shoes. This is the first time I've seen them.

Laurie said...

Love the shoes! I'm sure you will too....when you get 'em!

~JLynn~ said...

Love the outfit! Your admiring audience in the window is adorable! Poor little, guy. Croup is miserable! I hope you both get some much needed rest.

SRP said...

How did caitlyn and tyler end up so ... normal?
that show KILLED me this week. sob sob

Carol said...

Oh, I'm so glad your little guy is feeling better! I missed this post (have been behind on my blog-reading) and didn't know you'd been in the ER. So awful! =( Well, you look great, if that's any consolation. Get some rest this weekend!