Friday, October 29, 2010

OOTD - Retake

About an hour after getting dressed and feeling uncomfortable in my jeans (see below), I decided to forget about being practical. I am going to PARTIES today. I should wear a party dress, no? I know I've been wearing the Compeer to death, but it feels like it was made for October. I had to share because this is my favorite way to wear it, to date. Plus, now you can see the cute shoes ;)

Anthropologie Curlytop Cardigan
Anthropologie Compeer Dress
Gap Tights
Target Temple St. Clair Earrings
Seychelles Ring New Year


~~~~~~~~~~My previous post, before I got changed!~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is full of Halloween festivities. This morning we are off to Sawyer's preschool for a parade of costumes and puppet show. After lunch it's over to Harrison's school for another parade and class party. I will alternate between sitting on the floor and chasing Graham as he no doubt tries to escape from both activities. I decided jeans were in order.
Anthropologie Curlytop Cardigan
J.Crew Grand Ruffle Shell
Lucky Jeans
Seychelles Ring New Year (love them! Fit TTS)

10 comments:

Mich said...

I've been keeping an eye out for your first outfit with the new Seychelles shoes. They're as perfect as I imagined they'd be. Now I have to have them. Are they comfy? I'm glad you went with the dress, the shoes need to be shown off!
http://thetopdrawer.wordpress.com/

Unknown said...

I'm loving the shoes! ~Serene

Jenni said...

You seriously know how to rock the fall colors...this Grand Ruffle shell and the CUrlytop look so perfect together on you! SO sorry the coat didn't work out for ya...it looks so huge on you! You are one tiny little thing! THe shoes, however are adorable. Hope you had a fun day!

Jenni said...

ok, missed the part about you changing into a dress after all...you are cracking me up! You look so cute in that dress!!

Jan Russell said...

Mich - the shoes are very comfortable, I was on my feet for hours today at my kids schools and no complaints! I like that I can wear them easily with jeans or dresses.

Pamela said...

I'm loving those shoes, too! I love the dress and curlytop cardigan but the outfit with jeans is equally as cute!

Dea said...

Although you always look great, I'm glad you changed to the dress because it's just perfection on you! And it gave you the chance to showcase those shoes, so you are just darling in this outfit!

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

I want those shoes so bad! But I love the black and brown that Anthro is offering best - but I haven't bit yet bc I'm a bit peeved that color is $30 more!

You look great in the Compeer!

Kim said...

You look adorable!! I love those shoes and haven't pulled the trigger because I can't decide between the color you're wearing and the taupe ones- they're too cute to pass up though!

Jan Russell said...

Lisa - try Endless, they have the black too!

Kim - I don't think you could go wrong with either. If you get the taupe, I'd be interested to see how white the trim is IRL. You have me OBSESSED with the Slinking Frills Pumps, the ruffle detail reminds me of these Seychelles, actually.