I decided to be bold and channel some Halloween colors. The purple and orange are a little crazier then I usually get, but more fun then the matchy-matchy gray cardigan I almost went with instead. I'm off to church with my fingers crossed that Graham will make himself at home in the nursery...I've just started leaving him and there have been lots of tears (for both of us!)
Old Navy Cardigan (old)
Target Merona Marylynn Pumps
Anthropologie Pessinus Garden Necklace
20 comments:
That's a great adult version of Halloween colors! What a fun combination!!
I just returned the Compeer dress. Eek! The dress color and my coloring created a scary combination that rivaled a kids Halloween costume!
Orange and purple aren't just for Halloween... they are also for the Clemson Tigers. Thanks for supporting my alma mater in your adorable outfit! :)
I was looking at these shoes online, but they looked a lot more taupe/beige than gray, so I didn't get them. Would you say they are more gray IRL?
So cute! Such a great look! Hope your little one has fun today :) My son was/is so awful about me leaving him. My daughter is all about making new friends! haha
Congrats on stepping out of your comfort zone -- this outfit is just adorable! I am continually amazing by how amazing the Compeer Dress looks on you -- so many people had major issues with it. I hope you and Graham both survived his stay in the nursery.
Great outfit combo! I love the colors! I'm too timid normally to try out such a combo but I love how it looks on you. I think I may have to give it a try!
You're so cute in this color combination! I love that it's super festive without being in your face festive. You look so great in these rich fall colors! =) Have a great day at church....hope your son did ok in nursery!!
Wonderful combo!
Hey Jan
I have this dress too and i havent debuted it yet. Mainly because I'm not sure what to pair it with yet. I LOVE this combo on you, and will see it if works on me as well.
By the way, i was expecting orange and green colourway like a pumpkin! hehe
LOVE this color combo! And the shoes are the perfect touch!
your outfit looks great! I hope the little guy did OK in the nursery!
These colors look great together! I like those pumps too!
-Amanda
(The Pretty Pauper)
Feel free to follow me!
prettypauperstyle.blogspot.com
Oh, the Compeer dress is SO perfect on you! I love it! I wish it had worked for me. And how great is it with that purple cardi on top? *happy sigh*
I love orange and purple together! Great pairing!
Jan you are breaking my heart in that dress! You look so beautiful in it and it makes me sad all over again that it looks so bad on me!!! I love how you styled it!
I love the color combo as well. What a great outfit for church! Something totally cute yet comfortable.
Love the outfit, fabulous!!!!! :-))
xx Emily from EL Vintage
I don't think I've ever liked purple and orange more than I do with this outfit! You are one styling church goer lady!
Love the shoes I might pick these up till ruche gets stocked up on a pair that I want!
Sara - I'm sorry I didn't respond back sooner, the shoes are definitely gray! I actually bought my pair from Ebay awhile back though. Target was sold out of them for awhile and must have gotten them re-stocked. It's a great shoe!
And thanks for the reassuring commments everyone - I was feeling really LOUD all morning in this color combo, but it was fun!
Post a Comment