Even though I wore the Shine Through Button Up yesterday, and the Atlee skirt once already this week, I couldn't resist putting this outfit together.
Original inspiration here
Shine Through Button-Up, $50
Breezy Polkas Cardigan, $98
Women's skirts - tweed - Donegal tweed Atlee skirt - J.Crew, $88
Hue Opaque Tights with Control Top, $13
ALL BLACK Women's Soft Bow 2 Mary Jane Pump, $112
Beveled Button Studs, $12
Breezy Polkas Cardigan, $98
Women's skirts - tweed - Donegal tweed Atlee skirt - J.Crew, $88
Hue Opaque Tights with Control Top, $13
ALL BLACK Women's Soft Bow 2 Mary Jane Pump, $112
Beveled Button Studs, $12

17 comments:
Your dh is just too funny. You look adorable. Can't wait to wear my skirt.
Ack, men don't know! You look fantastic, Jan - I love those shoes on you and they are a perfect combo with the skirt and the red!
Cuteness!!! You look so pretty in this fun combo! I love getting all dressed up for no reason in particular. There's just something about looking put together that makes me feel good about myself so I say good for you for getting all cute for a Saturday! Have a good day!
I absolutely adore this outfit! You look so cute. Thank goodness we don't dress up for men's benefit, right? hehe.
Oh Jan, you look wonderful!!! I love this outfit! Your husband is too funny. He needs a daughter in a bad way. Maybe you need to try for one more. ;)
I love how you translated the look to real life!! I think you look absolutely adorable. Your DH -- haha! Too funny.
You look adorable Jan!! That sweater, the skirt, and the shoes are all too cute!!
Jan you look great! Your DH is so funny! I live in the same land of jeans and ugg boots and sweatshirts. Too bad we don't live in the same town, we could go to soccer together. People at the soccer field think I'm nuts! hahaha Maybe I should just invest in some yoga pants and uggs and join the crowd!
Hehehe..your hubby sounds so typical, Jan.
Loving your outfit, it's a great combo and looks perfect for daywear, not too dressy, but not drab either. Your shoes are too adorable. I can't wait to get my breezy dots cardi!
Been reading your blog for a few months now and this is my first time leaving a comment- I adore the outfit- I too was inspired by Roxy's store inspiration with these pieces and I am hoping to recreate it (I have the gifted skirt and the cardi- still waiting on the blouse). You look great! My husband says the same things to me- must be a man thing.
aww you look adorable! I love that skirt, it's a great find! I actually bought one of those cord skirts at Jcrew today for $20! I see jeans and yoga pants here but wearing a skirt or dress doesn't really turn heads either, thankfully!
Completely adorable Jan, you look so young! This skirt was such an investment and from the looks of it will go with anything. I really really dig it with the cranberry color of the cardi.
What a great outfit! My friend was looking for styling inspiration with that sweater and I'm going to send her this post. The shoes are a perfect compliment to the entire look!
You look adorable! The All Black Mary Janes look perfect with both the skirt and the cardigan. Now I want the Atlee and All Blacks even more, especially since I have the Breezy Polkas already. This is one of my all-time favorite looks!
This outfit is adorable! Just the kind of thing I myself have been envisioning all fall. Great job Jan :)
Love your outfit, Jan! I live in the same land of yoga pants--throw mom jeans in there, too! Sometimes I actually dress down to get my kids from school b/c I think the other moms will think I look weird with heels on since they know I'm a SAHM! How sad is that?! lol
HAHA! I just started reading your blog last week and thought I'd pop in right now to see what was going on... I am wearing almost that exact same outfit right now! The sweater, skirt and tights! Only I did a plain cream cami underneath and my boots. Hilarious. Great minds, right?
Post a Comment