My baby boy is ONE today! I can't resist sharing some favorite shots that my friend Mindy took of the birthday boy. He is the love and light of our lives!
Happy Birthday
Graham Dalton!
We'll be celebrating with cake and presents later tonight. For today I decided to break out my new J. Crew Tweed Atlee Skirt and recreate the look I saw at my local store. They had this skirt paired with a plaid button down in more feminine colors, but this is one of the few plaid shirts I own, so I had to make due. They also had it layered with a puffer vest which I thought was just the cutest idea, and since I own oh, I dunno, ten of them, I had no problem finding one to incorporate in the outfit.
Banana Republic Plaid Shirt (purchased in the Spring)
Anthropologie Triple Buckle Belt
J. Crew Donegal Tweed Atlee Skirt
Target Mossimo Presta Wedge
22 comments:
Love the post! All your kids are so cute. My daughter is fifteen months and its too bad I don't live in PA our kids could be friends!
I have that exact outfit from Jcrew. I can highly recommend the toggle puffer.
oh, he is so cute!!! Our boys would get along great I bet!!! You lok darling in this outfit..totally love the puffer vest. Gives it a whole new twist!
gorgeous!
Jan, he is adorable! Great outfit!
Your little boy is so cute! I could just gobble him up! I love your look today looks so fall-ish!
Your boy is so dang cute! I love all those pics of him! And you are too cute in this outfit. I love the puffer vest with the skirt.
Your son looks like he just stepped out of a baby gap catalog. So adorable! And you look adorable too!
Oh, Jan, your littlest man is SO cute! Happy birthday to him, and happy BIRTHday to you, mommy!
You look adorable - I've been eyeing a short little skirt from J. Crew lately too - you might have just pushed me over the edge with this outfit. ^_-
Happy birthday, Graham!
Jan, he's a cutie patootie! I love your outfit! I'm going to JCrew now to check out the skirt.
So glad to see your boy making an appearance here. I love that while he still looks like the older two, he had developed into his own little self. Please give him lots of birthday hugs from us!
Graham is adorable and I love his curls!
Fun outfit! I like the puffer vest with it. Ot' totally has a JCrew vibe.
your baby is gorgeous!! happy birthday graham!
also, i adore this outfit. the mix of tweed, plaid, and the vest...adorable!
Oh my goodness, your baby graham is too adorable for words. Happy 1st birthday to him! the photos are beautiful, did your husband take those or did you?
I love your outfit, you are one yummy mummy!
Cheers
Jen
Okay....he is too adorable I could just gobble him up. And those chubby baby feet.....mine are all getting too big.
He is so gorgeous -- happy birthday to him!! You look fabulous as well - I think you just pushed me over the edge on ordering that skirt. ;)
That is an adorable boy! You make good-looking babies. :)
Your son is adorable! Happy birthday to him! You also look adorable. I love the plaid with the tweed..so cute!
MixandMatchFashion
Well, doesn't Graham look sooo grown up! And you look so cute!
Graham is adorable - and so is his mother!! Congrats - 1 is a huge milestone for baby and Mom!
Thanks for all the warm happy birthday wishes for Graham - he was one well loved birthday boy!
Crew Fan - the toggle puffer was TDF cute, I'll be watching that one!
Carol - the skirt is super cute, I can't wait to wear it with tights, too!
Gemma - I was surprised to find a 00 at my store since it's not listed on the website in that size - definitely try this one! I got the cord version (on sale) too!
Jen - I had a friend of mine take these pictures. We are currently shopping around for our own SLR, but I don't know how long it will take until we master our own shots ;)
Debye - his feet are FAT - you should see my trying to stuff them into shoes. I tell him I'm going to eat him up for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert - every day!
shopwithm - get the skirt!
Okay - I'm going to finish watching the season finale of teen mom now - just to torture myself - am I the only one crying??!!
Happy B-Day to your adorable boy!
And you are so tempting me with the Atlee skirt ... going to JC site now ...
What a cute way to wear a puffer vest. I am always so predictable and wear mine with jeans or cords. I have to try this look.
And how adorable is your son?!!! He totally has your mega-watt smile! I hope you all had a wonderful time celebrating his bday.
Post a Comment