When I read on Roxy's blog that the Beda Dress was marked down to $59.95 I decided to try my luck with CS and see if I could find my size in-store. Happily, I called and the store not only had the dress, but was willing to honor the sale price as well. I have some family parties coming up later in the month, and this dress will definitely be shown some love before the Summer is through.
The Two Wheeler Shirtdress and Vappu are still full price, but maybe they will get a cut next week...here is the rest of my wishlist for tomorrow. I feel like I've been waiting for these cardigans to go on sale forever, now. Fingers crossed! I sat out on last weeks markdowns, so I am ready to sale shop!I hope everyone finds some goodies tomorrow!


15 comments:
That's awesome you got your Beda dress...and on sale!!! Have you tried it on? Unfortunately, it was way too big on me. I really liked this dress. :(
Uh-oh. No, I haven't tried the dress, I was just going by the reviews that said it was tts. For $60 I wouldn't mind making some alterations to it...we'll see, I'll post the outcome when it gets here....
Can't wait to see it on you. I guess (if I remember correctly-it's been a while) it was big up top. And I am smaller up top, so it will fit you better there. I think it may have been okay everywhere else. Also a bit longer, below my knees. So, that won't be hard to alter. Really hope it fits you!!!
Congrats on the Beda Dress! Sadly, none of the other items on your wish list are on sale tomorrow :-( I've got a list of markdowns on my blog :)
Yay for sale shopping! I absolutely am on a moratorium, and am no longer allowed to shop for a Very Long Time. I will live vicariously through you. ;)
oh man, i want this dress in green soooo bad! I tried on the white in a size 2 and it was perfect! I hope you got the 0 .. a 2 will be too big on you. Did you happen to catch if they had a size 2 in the green at your store, you know, just in case I have a moment where I'm feeling stressed tomorrow and need a hit :)
lucky girl! if by chance it does not work, can i have dibs on it? I had to return mine because the makeup stain that was on it did not come out :( I got it for a discount hoping that I could get the stain out, but it was stubborn! that being said, i hope you love it as much as I do :)
How great that the Beda dress is on sale this time! Can't wait to see pictures when it arrives! If Anthro will replace your Looping Lanes belt, it might work perfectly with the Beda dress...
how great that they honored the sale price! awesome!!!
i only ordered the black snakebite belt this morning. I was at the store yesterday and picked up a few things, but no snakebites to be had.
I'm waiting for the secret treasure dress to go on sale so i can pick up the blue version!
Gemma - I hope it works!
Kim - I love that you scope out the scene each week! I was happy to see the Bountiful Birds Blouse this morning and ordered that too - yay :)
Carol - with all the beautiful things in your closet, hopefully it won't hurt too badly to take a short shopping break. Be strong!!!
Spiffy - I did go with a 0, and you're giving me hope that it will work! I'm sorry I didn't ask about the green, but I love that color too and had the hardest time deciding. I hope you find one this morning, it sounds like there are absolutely some floating around in stores, still.
Cat - absolutely, if it doesn't work for me and you still need one, it's yours :)
Jamie - good point! I need to get to the store soon and get that taken care of! I know they won't bat an eye over returning it, I love their customer service.
Pamela - can't wait to hear what you grabbed at the store!
Can't wait to see the Beda dress on you....hoping it'll fit ya perfectly! I, as you know from my blog, had quite the field day at this week's sale...just way too many cute things to pass up!! =)
ooh i would love that dress!
I'm glad you got the beda dress! I got the rah rah rumba in white and some black sandals.
I'm excited for you that you got the Beda dress!! I can't wait to see how you wear it. :-) I ordered the grey snakebite belt and hope I actually get it because my order still says in process. I need that belt! :-)
Thanks, Jan!! I'm so tempted to order the rah rah rhumba skirt after your sweet shoppe inspired post. It's sitting in my cart!!
Post a Comment