I would still say that I don't like birds in general...but on clothing? I'm changing my tune. I really love this cute blouse and I'm glad I was able to grab one on sale. I'm also happy with my decision to embrace shorts this Summer, because I think it's the hottest one we've had in a long time!
Old Navy Shorts
Target Mossimo Presta Wedge
Urban Outfitters Beveled Button Studs
15 comments:
That shirt is adorable! We are having an unusually cool summer so far and I am loving it. 70's and 80's are so much nicer then the 100's!
oh i love it! I did not love it on me and it went back :(
I am all about the shorts this summer, much cooler (temp wise) than dresses or skirts!
You look so great...I also have two young boys who hate to shop so I felt like I knew you just a little when I found your blog...so fun!!
You look so great Jan, and love that top with the khaki shorts! Definitely agree that birds were not something I was typically drawn to, but Anthro will always change my preferences.
This is such a great top because the birds are somewhat abstract until you look at it closely. And it works so nicely with the light yellow shorts. Beautiful outfit!
You look so cute! And I'm with you on the bird thing, don't like them much at all! But when on clothing they are super cute!
You make a t-shirt and shorts look so darn cute! That shirt is adorable on you....and getting it on sale makes it that much better!!
I really like that shirt and it looks cute with those shorts!
My mother-in-law really doesn't like birds either. Not sure how she would feel about this shirt. ha ha She can't even sit outside at restaurants because of the possibility that a bird will be nearby!
We're twins. I wore my bird top for a video conference call today! I like the casual look... I'm going to try that next time!
Such a cute outfit. I love that shirt. It looks great on you.
I think that top is really cute on you! I've never seen it before. Yeah its really been hot here too....my jean shorts are getting a lot of use as well!
Great blouse! I much prefer birds on art and on clothes. Not on the grill of my car ;)
I love that shirt on you!! I have never even really looked at it but now it's on my wishlist!! You look great!
This outfit looks great on you. I have ON shorts in a similar length and they're totally versatile and work with heels too :)
You look spectacular in shorts! I'm glad you decided to try them too!
I haven't done the shorts with heels yet, I need to get on that. You look great!
Post a Comment