The Copycats will play....
Cute Sara is off on her honeymoon, and I can't wait for her to return and share wedding photos with the blogging world! In the meantime, I'm 100% copying this adorable look she put together with the Fifth Form Shift and Blue Book Blouse. Were these pieces meant to be together, or what? I absolutely love it.
13 comments:
I love the wall color (blue-ish gray) in your pictures. I know this is a clothes blog, but we are getting ready to paint our whole house... may I ask what color exactly your walls are? =) Thanks... just found your blog recently and I love it!
Such a cute outfit, love!! Glad to hear it wasn't strep - that's never fun. Hope he feels better soon!
These pieces were absolutely meant for each other! This is seriously just the cutest dress/outfit! :)
That's outfit is perfect! Especially with your yellow shoes!!!
Wow! Over 200 kids in VBS!! That's awesome!
Holy Bible school! Literally!
You look awesome in the shift dress with the blouse peeking out - very pretty! And doesn't yellow shows just go with everything?! I think yellow is the new red.
I think part of our "job" as fashion bloggers is to post our outfits so as to help inspire others see new ways of putting their clothes together - so you just got inspired by Sara!
This look so great on you! And I really love the yellow shoes -- they can make any outfit feel so bright and cheerful.
I hope the VBS goes well. Over 200 kids is wonderful! What is your church's theme for this year? One of my younger brothers just helped out with the VBS at the church where I grew up, and he dressed up as a pirate for the High Seas Adventure theme. What a good sport for a 19-year-old boy!
Seriously, how did you ever live without your yellow flats? Cute outfit (as always) and I am so glad to hear it wasn't Strep!
Yay! (On all counts)
And you look gorgeous. I too can't wait for Sara to get back and share with us! =D
I like the disney princess look :) That was my favorite of Sara's outfits that week. It looks equally as great on you. The magic of yellow shoes! Works every time!!
So cute! I'm all over the blue-yellow combo lately so this is perfection in my eyes! So glad your little guy is strep-free!! Hope he's feeling better.
oh I love this, I have some yellow shoes arriving (hopefully) today from anthro. I would have never thought to put that top on under the dress and really liked it when Sara did and you look fab too! I need to experiment with layering under rather than always over.
and congrats on all those good thing- no strep, bdy gift and high attendance- yay!
Thanks girls - I never would have thought to layer with this dress either, so all the credit to Sara! That's what I love so much about reading these blogs, lots of great ideas :)
Leah - thank you, it took us forever to decide on paint colors, I was obsessed! The color is Sherwin Williams Jubilee. Good luck with your painting projects!
Jamie - too funny, we are the doing High Seas Adventure this year too! I love the music.
really really cute! i love the shift dress on you! i have the same blouse but can't figure out how to integrate it into my closet.
Post a Comment