So, kind of embarrassing, but this is a third outfit in a row that was completely inspired by Spiffy. Hopefully, she's flattered and not freaked out by my enthusiasm for her cute choices ;) What can I say? We have the same body, so what looks good on her, is a safe bet to order online!
The Bayside Dress from Anthropologie is so ridiculously comfortable, it reminds me to add more jersey dresses to my closet. And I know the Looping Lanes Belt is supposed to be the holy grail of belts, but personally I can't stop reaching for the Tiny Twines. I wear it at least a couple of times a week, and it's one of the rare belts that fits me both high and low on my waist.
11 comments:
creepy creepster :)
ha! I love it and think it's great! I don't have 3 boys to keep me busy so I spend more time in the stores than you do..glad I can help when it comes to size/style/fit!
I have to agree that something strange is going on with your looping lanes belt...? Mine doesn't separate on the one side like yours seems to be doing. I don't think it looks bad but I don't think it's doing the job it's designed to do. I think the tiny twines belt is great for summer- I get really hot/sweaty when I have a belt on in the summer, this never ending heat wave isn't helping - bleck.
Love that dress on you...super cute and comfy for summertime. The belt dresses it up a bit..even better! And I have to agree...the Looping Lanes belt ha something wrong with it...I would personally take it back to the store and exchange...it'll just bug you. Love the Banana tank on you though!!! And your hair always looks so great! =)
Jan, I love both outfits, but adore that second one in particular. You're always so darling and well put together!
You look so cute in that dress! I agree with the others that said it looks like the Looping Lanes belt is doing something strange on that one side. Mine doesn't look like that. It doesn't look bad but it might bug you if it's not giving you the look you want.
You look great in both outfits. And weird about the Looping Lanes belt - do you think it's some sort of defect (i.e., do you think Anthro would replace it?).
OMG, i was totally thinking of the Bayside Dress this morning and how I need to wear it!!!! I love it belted like that and now I will be copying YOU!
The bayside dress looks soooo comfy. I think I would live in it if I owned it. I had to laugh a little with your comment about your "off" looping lanes belt. I'm with the others, I'd exchange it.
Hopefully, I'll get to the store this month and be able to exchange the Looping Lanes. The more I see it on everyone else, the more I know that mine is substandard. It's been this way since I got it :(
Jan, I checked out my Looping Lanes tonight. It does not look like yours. Mine is all tightly woven together. Maybe you can get another one. They do say all their merchandise is unconditionally guaranteed. If you are not satisfied, contact them so they can take care of you. Just got that straight from their website.
Thanks Gemma! I know they are alway so great with their customer service, so I have no worries there. I just wish I lived closer to the store so I could take care of it more easily. Oh well...just a good excuse to make the trip, soon ;)
You look great Jan! I have this dress too but sometimes have trouble deciding how to wear it. You have the look down though :)
Post a Comment