You never know what you're gonna get. Or when it will be delivered. Or at what door the delivery man will leave your package.
Pink Nexus Top by JanRussell featuring Anthropologie
And in this case, the contents of my Anthropologie box were also a big surprise. I was expecting the pink Nexus top (which I had to hunt down after seeing how cute it was on Spiffy), but the sales associate also sent along (and charged me for!) the ivory, as well. Now when I called the store last week, I said I was looking for an XS in either pink or ivory, and when she came back to the phone she said she'd been able to find both. I told her I just wanted the pink, but obviously things got mixed up during the processing of my order. This is actually a happy case of confusion, because it turns out I LOVE this top and I think the ivory will layer really well and transition into Fall if I throw it under a cardi.


19 comments:
How cute is that top on you? I love it with the tiered skirt, it works really well without being overwhelming!
Two tops for the price of, well, two but at least you ended up loving the ivory one as well!
yay! You got it! (finally!!) I really liked all the colors it came in and it took incredible restraint to limit myself to just one :)
love it!
Well, isn't that something! The style of that top looks great on you and for the price, it's worth having it in two colors! It's sooooo pretty!
Isn't it amazing how happy the sight of those little brown boxes can make us? Your ability to combine and pull off tiered ruffles is unparalleled. You are simply adorable in this combo!
Too cute, Jan! I'm anxiously awaiting some packages myself...and those bee earrings! Fabulous! What brand are they?
You look awesome! You ARE the girliest boy mom!
That ton of pink really works well with your skin tone.
I ordered both the pink and ivory, planning to pick one, and ended up keeping both -- I loved them! Looks so pretty on you. I definitely think they can transition under a cardi or blazer into the fall.
I love all of the ruffles in your outfit today!! =)
I got (or made my husband get) this top for me for Mother's Day. I never wore it till the day before it went on sale! I kind of felt sad that I couldn't wait for the sale but I also came close to buying it in the grayish color. You look really cute and you just gave me another idea on how to style it. I bought a white ruffle tiered skirt at Zara.
Love the earrings. I may get the Lily Pad Posts at Anthro, but not sure which animal I like most.
That pink top looks so pretty on you and it's adorable with the tiered skirt. Great pairing!
That top was made for you! SO cute! I ove the pairing with the skirt...perfect!! And what luck to get them both sent to you--it was meant to be, clearly! =)
Jan, I never paid much attention to this top but it looks soooo good on you, especially in the pink! Pairing it with the white skirt is perfect and you look so cheerful in it!
Great top!!! You have the most beautiful skin!! I totally want that top now!
We were at the beach yesterday, so sorry it's taken me until now to reply, but I really appreciate all the nice comments. I wans't sure if it was ruffle overkill with the top and skirt, so I'm relieved you girls think they work :)
Carol - the earrings are Anthro - I was so surprised and happy when another pair popped up on Ebay so quickly.
Gemma - I love Anthro earrings, I love those elephants at the moment...can you imagine though - first my circus skirt and then those - lol.
Look how cute you are! Does your UPS man get an xmas gift?...lol! You are probably his most favorite stop!
Nothing wrong with two tops as function as those...happy accidents!
What a great surprise. It looks great on you! Looks like there are tons of options and ways to wear it!
Ramblings of a Small Town Girl
You look super in that top. You'll put both to great use. The earrings are adorable, too. Great score!
gorgeous.
I love that color on you! And those earrings are as cute as can bee! Sorry, I couldn't resist!
Post a Comment