We are heading to the pool later this morning, but first I have a couple of errands to run, so I took the opportunity to wear my new Heatwave shorts. They fit in the waist, they're cute, and they meet my new short-length requirements - big thumbs up.
Anthropologie Heatwave Shorts (check stores)
Anthropologie Tiny Twines Belt
J.Crew Outlet Starfish Earrings & Necklace (current)
Mossimo Presta Wedge
Anthropologie Tiny Twines Belt
J.Crew Outlet Starfish Earrings & Necklace (current)
Mossimo Presta Wedge
23 comments:
I plan on wearing my new Heatwave Shorts this weekend too :) I got them in the green and the blue, but for some reason, the I feel like the green ones fit me better than the blue. Is that even possible? Maybe I'm just telling myself that so that I can get some money back :)
Love you in the Heatwave shorts!
Funny about Sara's comments - because I have them in both prints too and I personally think the blue ones fit better, but the white ones are more versatile.
Love the shorts on you!! I absolutely adore mine and am always looking for new tops to pair with them :)
Very cute summer outfit! I love the shorts.
Totally adorable!!
Ok seriously, you have the nicest legs!!! That length of shorts is so flattering on you! I love it! You look effortlessly stylish!
I like the blue tank with those shorts! So cute and the length looks great on you. I'm really digging those Tarjay wedges. Your legs look so long!!
I LOVE the Heatwave Shorts on you! And not to sound creepy or anything but you really do have great legs! =)
I love it! Love navy and green together. Have fun at the pool!
I remember your earlier post about how you weren't able right now to be as fit as you'd like to be--but you sure as heck look toned in these photos!
Beth
I like the shorts on you. I tried it on in the blue and it didn't work out. I wonder if I found the green it would have been better. Seems like they fit differently on others.
Love the shorts!
that length is perfect! I love those shorts, I never thought I would rekindle my love for shorts, but it's true, I love em!
Woo hoo! Hot mama! You look GREAT Jan and those shorts make your legs look a mile long. I heart my Heatwave shorts too (I have the same colorway) and when I wore them last weekend I got a ton of compliments, so I'm totally sold.
The shorts look great on you! I can't wait to wear mine too. I may have to copy your navy tank. :)
Those shorts are so cute on you! They look good with the blue top. I'm not usually a shorts wearer but you're making me think I might need to check out the shorts on the sale rack next time I'm at Anthro.
So cute, Jan! I wore mine yesterday. =D I love these shorts.
Thank you girls, the shorts really are such a fun pattern! Those of you who don''t have them already should give them a try if you find them in store, I wouldn't have looked twice at them if I hadn't seen how cute they were "on" other bloggers. And you all make me feel better about my legs, I think the wedge's definitely help make them look leaner then they really are. Trust me ;)
curse you for never working out. It's not fair.
I probably wouldn't take a second look at the shorts in-store either but seeing them on you and other bloggers is giving me an itch to go shopping!
They are adorable, the pattern is great, the length is great on you (I'm barely 5 feet so they'd probably be much longer on me) and I only WISH that I had legs as nice as yours! Now I'm glad I didn't skip my workout this morning!
Such a great summery outfit! Love the belt too!!!
Melissa - I'm 4'11.5 ;)
I was looking forward to seeing the debut of the heatwave shorts. I loved the outfits you did with them and need to bring mine out too!
Post a Comment