None of my orders from last week have arrived yet, thanks to the long weekend and no mail on Monday. Not my J. Crew, not the Janie and Jack I ordered for the boys and not my much lusted after shirtdresses from Anthropologie. Sadness.
Today my 7 year old has a friend over and I've taken the gaggle of boys bowling and to McDonalds Play Zone for an early lunch. At 1:30 we are heading to the pool. I'm hoping by the time I get back there will be at least one package on my doorstep. Fingers crossed.
On the other hand, these dresses? Very excited for their arrival!

I'm holding my breath to see how they'll fit, I don't have a good track record with shirtdresses...the anticipation is killing me!


17 comments:
Oh I tried on the red shirtdress you posted because it's on the top of my wishlist and it's gorgeous!!! You will LOVE it! I'm holding out for a sale though so I'll just admire it on you :)
Oh, the pain of waiting for deliveries!!!! Darn holiday! Had to throw everything off schedule, didn't it!?
I'm sure those dresses will be awesome on you!
You're a real trooper taking all those boys to McDonalds! Hopefully, between the playland, water, and sun, they will be tuckered out and you'll have some new pretty clothes to try on later!
I can't wait to hear about them once they arrive!
I hope the two wheeler works for you. It is my favorite dress ever!! Speaking of shirtdresses... I'm about to post a rare OOTD wearing a shirtdress from Victoria's Secret that you suggested.
Hello Supermom! Wow, all those boys? You are good! I love, love both of those dresses and now can't wait to see you get them!! I am making returns not buys at Anthro, so I will live vicariously through your awesome shirtdress purchases!!
Love those dresses!
I took my 2-year old to the pool this morning, and magically had a J.crew box waiting for me when I got home. Hope your boxes arrive soon!
My field game cardi is being held hostage somewhere in brooklyn. Usps slapped a sticker on the door without even buzzing (someone was anxious to start their long weekend last friday). I called for a redelivery - so far, no luck. I think your going to look great in those shirtdresses. I'm fighting the urge to order the secret treasure dress myself.... I think you look cute today, perfect for keeping busy :)
Glad to know I'm not the only one who is on a first-name basis with my UPS guy!
I love the Dagmar shirtdress, I can't wait to see it on you! And I hate waiting for packages, overnight shipping on endless and zappos has really spoiled me.
Can't wait to see your review of the shirtdresses! I hope the delivery man brought your packages today!
I think your outfit is really cute today. I hope your packages get there today. I hate waiting for packages but it's so fun when they finally come.
Jan you look adorable today! I am loving that sweet tee on you (the bow is perfect). I am also hoping that your packages come soon!!! I can't wait to see what both dressed look like on you. Isn't the anticipation killing you (I am waiting on the Blooming Lattice cardi so that I can wear it with my Homegrown dress). Anyway, I can't wait to see how they turn out! I hope your afternoon was fun!
Did you get your packages yet? Great purchases! I can't wait to see the pictures of you rocking the shirtdresses! I love getting packages, but hate waiting all day for them to arrive!
UPS was not good to me. Boo. My Anthro dresses look like they won't be here until Friday, but maybe the Nexus top or Blooming Lattice Cardi I ordered from stores will be quicker???
My J.Crew got here, and the tanks are great...just not the Anthro dresses I am dying to try on.
No trains better derail...
Can't wait to see the dresses on you! I bet the Two Wheeler Shirtdress will look great on you!
I am in the same boat waiting for my J Crew and Boden orders to arrive. Did UPS really need to close on the 5th when they had the 4th off already? Slackers ;)
I am jealous of your two wheeler dress. I decided that every mom with all boys should have this dress and then *poof* it was gone.
I so miss the days of waiting for deliveries! Jan, it's been sooooo long since I've purchased anything!! I'm living through everyone else's new goodies. I have to tell you that I returned my Dagmar Dress because the zipper broke! It was devastating, but my BF is replacing it.
Post a Comment