This is two outfits in a row inspired by the ever adorable Spiffy. She's hosting a great giveaway for an Anthropologie gift card, plus some way cute stationary - be sure to check it out! When I saw her in this dress from Forever 21, I knew I'd have to hunt one down for myself. It's gone from their website as quickly as it appeared, but try checking your stores. I am wearing an XS, and it's the perfect little frock to run around in on this blazing hot day. Check out how great it looks on Lisa too! My older boys are off to day camp - totally worth the cost - and I am off on errands with the baby.
Forever 21 Dress
J Crew Belt
Old Navy Sandals (old)
Happy Friday!
13 comments:
Ack - you finally got the dress! And you look fantastic in it - it looks great with the black belt!
Happy Friday!
Looks great on you! I wish I looked better in yellow or I'd track one down myself!
I adore that dress on you!! I agree totally worth every penny to have a little time to yourself!! Hope you have a wonderful day!
I'm going to the mall after work before dinner and tracking one down!! It looks awesome on you!!!
Enjoy your "me" time!!
Do you have the style number from the tag? I want to try to find one. It is so cute thanks for sharing.
Thanks girls!
Pamela - I hope you are able to find one!
Tracy - I just sent you an email, but I'll post the info here too, in case anyone else is looking :)
SHRT LNGTH DRS/S
CREAM/MUSTARD
IM11300
$24.80
Number under the SKU is
55985181011
ohh I very much like it with the pink shoes- such a great compliment! Too bad we didn't live closer together, we could all go out for a drink with our F21 frond frock!
This is such a pretty dress! Definitely a great find from F21!
Pink and yellow is such a great pairing. That is a great F21 find. I have to admit that I've never been in F21. I find it a little scary and overwhelming. I need someone to hold my hand because they seem to have some really great things... like this cute dress!
Love this on you!! Super cute F21 find!
I am in love with that dress! Did you get it at the Wayne, Pa., store? Do you remember if they had a lot left? I'm considering making a drive out there for it! I live in Philly. :)
Hi Ashley - I actually ordered this when it was still online. I hope you are able to find one in-store, it really is a F21 gem!
Ahh, thanks, Jan! I will have to stalk it through stores then. :)
Post a Comment