Monday, July 5, 2010

OOT{hundred degree}D

Today was one for the record books in PA - hot, hot, hitting 100 degrees, hot. So it may be awhile before I'm able to wear my new purchase, but when I heard the Blooming Lattice Cardigan was finally on sale, I had to call and snap one up!


For today, I went with the coolest attire possible - a linen dress. This is another oldie from Gap that is just really easy to throw on and beat the heat in. I knew I'd be doing a good amount of walking today, so I wore my Enid Flat Sandals, put my hair up to avoid frizz and off I went.

My husband has the day off from work, so this morning we went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast, and then to the Camden Aquarium and Battleship New Jersey.


We thought about stopping to see the Liberty Bell too, but were afraid we'd melt in the sun. We'll save that for another day, and settle for the pool this afternoon instead ;)

12 comments:

Gemma said...

Looks like you had a fun filled day! Cute OOTD. Glad you could snag the cardi on sale. Do you plan to pick up anything else tomorrow?

Unknown said...

Cute dress. And I guess less embarrassing for your son than the pulsations skirt. *lol*

Cat said...

What a fun day with your cutie pie boys! I'm so excited for you getting the blooming lattice cardi. It's one of my faves! If I didn't live in HI, I'd be living in it :)

Lorraine said...

Very cute outfit! I just ate at the Cracker Barrel tonight for dinner. I love that restaurant.

Anjali said...

You look beautiful!! And yay for the Blooming Lattice. I have one in Navy and I loooove it. Seriously considering tracking down a green version...

Pamela said...

Cute dress from Gap. I miss the Gap that had cute prints and pieces like that.

hot and humid here, too. But I guess we should feel lucky, only in the 90's. 100's?!?! Oy vey!

Tifani said...

I thought of you when I saw that the sweater is on sale. It is so you!!

Melissa said...

So glad you were able to grab the sweater on sale!

That dress is so cute and looks great on you. I love the belted look, too!

And Cracker Barrel...mmm, love.

triciathomas said...

Jan you look so beautiful in that dress!!! You look so great with your hair pulled up! I love that cardi and have it in the green but am tempted to hunt it down in the navy too.... trying hard to resist!

Debbie said...

Yay, glad you got your sweater! And that dress is so cute too. :-)

Michelle Q said...

Ok, I'm in Southern California and it's overcast and 60 degrees today! Which probably explains why I bought the field game cardi, the blooming lattice cardi, and the shimmering pin-up cardi! LOL!

Adorable dress - love the pic of you and your cuties!

Carol said...

You look so cute in that outfit! I really like your H&M tee. I hope you get your packages today!