Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fall Frenzy

September is already proving to be a very busy month at our house.

Graham has gone from walking to running
(wearing Coarlie Cami from J. Crew in size 0P, I wish I had bought this in more colors - LOVE and sale items are currently an extra 30% off right now if your size is available)

Harrison is loving 2nd grade and looking forward to his 8th birthday on Thursday. I am frantically wrapping presents and preparing the favors for his Laser Tag party on Saturday.
Sawyer started Pre-Kindergarten today and had his first soccer game tonight. Actually, so did Harrison at the exact same time which had me hopping from one field to another.

I'm not complaining though - I love being busy! The only thing I don't love about September? The end of Anthro free shipping. Sniffle.

Between back-to-school and birthday preparations, I've been running to Target on oh....a daily basis...for real. Have you checked out the new collection from Temple St. Clair? Because you really should. I was only able to find one pair of earrings in store, but thankfully when one free shipping door closes, another opens - Target is offering free shipping on orders over $50, plus 20% off if you order over $75 (from experience, if you order two more pairs of earrings and two necklaces, you'll easily reach this total)

7 comments:

Jamie - Thrifty Threads said...

Awww...your boys you so cute and happy. It sounds like you'll be busy indeed!

The Coarlie cami looks so cute on you! I was very tempted by J. Crew's 30% off...but I was really worried that I would convince myself to buy $150 of stuff, just to get the free shipping! There's one skirt I want (the fleurette pencil skirt), but it's all sold out online. Time to start stalking ebay!

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Congrats on the kids successfully starting school off!

And I'll have to check those jewels off at Target - love jewelry that doesn't break the bank and won't cause me heartburn when I lose something (bc I'm bound to).

Pamela said...

wow! you sound totally busy! i don't know how you keep up with it all and always look so cute!

I'm sad about the end of free shipping, too. I know my spending will dramatically decrease simply bc I won't be buying things on a whim bc a $10 pair of earrings will ship for free. I'm lucky I live close enough to a store but their accessories are lacking. Oh well!

Cindi said...

Your kids are so cute. Second grade always holds a dear place in my heart. That's when I came to the US and I remember my first day of school...not knowing english, or anyone! I was so scared. But by the end of the week, I was having so much fun! And I'm sure your kids will be the same. :)

SRP said...

your not kidding about september being busy. Even my hubs commented getting a calendar for all the events and I have never seen him write ANYTHING down! Your children are absolutely adorable... you should continue populating the world with cute kids :)

I'm going to go fall on my face from exhaustion now, darn september.

PrettyGyrl10 said...

You have got to be the cutest human on the planet. I love the fact that you dress so cute and you have the most adorable boys. You're like a super mom, because you don't even look like a mom. I don't have any children yet, but if I can look like you after I have mine, and still be "fly," then motherhood....bring it on!

Jan Russell said...

PrettyGyrl10 - you totally made my day! Thanks for your super sweet comment :)