Friday, September 24, 2010

ROYGBV - (it's not easy being) Green OOTD

Look! I found my missing shoe! And I'm not sure why I didn't think to look there in the first place, but it was right in the bath tub all that time (roll eyes and sigh. boys!)

This morning I had a meeting with my co-teacher for the pre-teen girls Sunday School class. We were filling up the calendar with activities, and I have to admit I was running through in my mind, what might look cute when we go for a bike ride at the park and on a digital scavenger hunt in town. Fun!

Banana Republic Blouse (old)
Tucker for Target Orange Herringbone Skirt
Ann Taylor Sandals

I wasn't sure if teal totally counted as green for purposes of this rainbow challenge, so when I returned home to a day of cleaning I changed into army green (believe me, it's a battlefield in the playroom!)

Loft Starburst Knot Tee (Dusty Moss Green, XXS)
Gap Capri's (old)
AE Medallian Flip Flops

Harrison had a friend over after school, and Sawyer invited the neighbors in too - so basically my house was clean - but it didn't last!

8 comments:

Jenni said...

Love that teal top with the skirt...and seriously, you have the tiniest waist!!! Glad you found your shoe...isn't it fun being a mom of all boys? =) I

Collette Osuna said...

LOVE your Tucker skirt....glad you found the missing shoe...too funny:)

Vote for Your Giftcard Giveaway!
Statements in Fashion Blog

Melissa said...

That missing shoe thing is hysterical. You really do have to check EVERYWHERE when you have young kids! :)

I love the first outfit, you look so lovely and the two colors together are so pretty.

Hope you're having a great weekend!

Lori said...

These outfits are both great but I especially love the first one! The color combo is fab and the fit and feminine styling is lovely!

Debye said...

I am so happy to hear I am not the only one who looses a shoe!

You look adorable and I agree with Jenni---tiniest waist ever!

Jessica said...

Teal totally counts for green! And you look great. LOL about the missing shoe!

Pamela said...

Of course! The bathtub!!! Why wouldn't that be where the shoe is found!?! ;-)

I live the Tucker skirt and that top together!

Carol said...

I love your army green outfit - the top fits you so well, and it looks comfy and stylish (and I suspect it's also machine washable). ^_- This ROYGBV series is so cute. Thanks, Jan!