Thursday, September 9, 2010

OOTD - Two Wheeler, Take Two!

Today is Harrison's 8th Birthday!
School is closed for Rosh Hashana, so we're taking the boys for a day of fun at Dave & Busters. Tonight they both have soccer games, and afterwards my mom will come over so we can celebrate with cake!

I'm wearing the my re-ordered on sale, Two Wheeler Dress from Anthropologie. I haven't had a chance to get it hemmed, and now I'm not even sure I'll bother? For whatever reason (the better price???) I love it so much more on the second spin.

Since my husband is home from work, he took these pictures...and told me that my head tilt is out of control - lol.

22 comments:

Pamela said...

I'm a head tilter, too!!

I don't think the dress needs to hemmed. It looks perfect!

Happy Birthday to Harrison!

triciathomas said...

I tilt my head too, I have no idea why!!! I love the dress part deux! I think you look so cute in it!!! Have fun with your little guy today and happy birthday Harrison!

Loraine said...

Happy Birthday to Harrison and Happy New Year as well (if you celebrate)!

Anonymous said...

oh...the two-wheeler looks gorgeous on you!! Love it...I'm still anxiously waiting the delivery of mine. Your belt with it is perfect! And I like the length of it, personally.

Jessica said...

I love the two-wheeler on you! And happy bday to Harrison!

Carol said...

I'm also a total head-tilter, hahaha. I was actually thinking that my head tilt is getting excessive, the other day. The dress looks great on you, and happy birthday to Harrison! (Also to his mom! - I've always thought we should get more credit for our kids' birthdays, hahaha!)

Melissa said...

I love the head tilt, it's adorable and endearing. :) You look great! Hope you have a spectacular day!

Lorraine said...

I think you look adorable in that dress. I'm really sad now that I didn't get it. I think the length looks great. Happy Birthday to Harrison!

Cindi said...

Haha I do the same with the head. I think it's cause I feel like if I don't, my face is too round! Weird I know. I also have a good vs. bad side. My left side of my face feels skinnier. :)

Debbie said...

You look great! I like the dress with that belt. I think the length looks good. I'm a shorty too and I didn't hem mine.

Happy Birthday to Harrison!!

Jamie - Thrifty Threads said...

Yayy -- Two-Wheeler! It really goes so well with red accents. You look fantastic, and I actually think the length looks perfect, especially with the shoes.

And I am most definitely a head tilter too! Just like Cindi, I think my face looks too round without the head tilt.

Happy Eight Birthday to your little guy!

Erin said...

I love the head tilt and think you look great!! The dress looks really nice on you and the red accents are so fun!
Happy Birthday to Harrison!

Gemma said...

Oh, don't get rid of the head tilt! :) I am glad you were able to get the two wheeler again. You look adorable in it and the length looks fine. I shortened mine since I didn't quite fill the top, so the length made it look extra big, if that makes sense.

Happy birthday to Harrison! I almost named my 2nd son Harrison. He was premature and he was so hairy like a little monkey. Hence, Harrison for hairy baby.

No Guilt Fashion said...

I love this dress. It is such a fun print. Personally I would hem it an inch or so, but it looks cute as is too.
www.noguiltfashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

You should get it hemmed when you get around to it. That way you can wear it w/flats, too. Looks cute & hope dave & busters was fun. Happy B Day to your son :-)

SRP said...

head tilter- ha! I never noticed..men are funny! I always thought this dress was adorable on you but knowing you got it on sale always makes a buy feel even better!
I think gigi's suggestion to get it hemmed so you can wear it with flats is a good one- you could even wear it with tights this winter and flat boots too- so cute!

Collette Osuna said...

LOVE your dress....so happy I found your blog....Im a new follower:)


Happy Friday:)

Statements in Fashion

Jan Russell said...

I'm convinced the head tilt is a universal "girl thing" ha!

Thanks for the b-day wishes for Harrison, he had a great day and now he's bouncing off the walls for his party tomorrow.

Gemma - Harrison is a great name,you hardly hear it, but at the same time it's not weird! Keep it in your file in case you ever have a third ;)

Collette - thanks for saying hi!

Cat said...

Harrison is just so cute. Hope he has a wonderful and memorable party. Love your re-ordered two-wheeler. Indeed, things look better on sale ;)

Debye said...

I am a huge head tilter....especially when I look in the mirror! Even my kids tease me about it!

I am so glad you ended up with the dress, you lnow how much love I have for it!

Jenni said...

You look so great in this dress! I love the belt you paired it with....the pop of red is perfect! Happy Birthday to your little guy....hope he had a great day! =)

Peggy said...

haha on the head tilt!! I love that 2 wheeler - I want it can't find it! Did you get your hair cut? It looks fab!