Day three of the rainbow challenge, which brings us to bright & sunny yellow. I have to admit it doesn't match my mood today. At preschool drop off my friend asked if I had a black eye...um nope, that's just the dark circles from not getting enough sleep this week! That should explain why I chopped my head off for the picture ;)
As for yellow, I love the color, but have a hard time pulling it off. I have a limited number of yellow pieces in my closet simply because I don't usually look good in the color.
Anthropologie Soft Bow Belt (which I ending up taking off and decided to return, it's just too floppy for my taste)
Old Navy Sandals (old)
For Fall, I'm looking forward to wearing more mustard tones, like this Maya Cardigan from J. Crew Outlet
I was surprised at how much my yellow shoes were worn this Summer, and I've been debating whether or not to get a Winter shoe in this happy hue. Here are some cute options
The two pairs on the right are my favorites!

12 comments:
Yellow id my fav color...funny..I dont think I own ONE piece of yellow clothing or shoes..I may just have to change that:)
Your outfit is precious!
Statements in Fashion
You look great in yellow! I like the shoes you showed too. My favorite are the grey ones with the yellow flower and trim.
Yellow is probably my favorite color for shoes. Love! I like your belt alternative. So simple, yet so cute! Hope you get some rest Jan!
You look gorge in that F21 - of course it's one of my fave dresses too - you rock it!
I'm on the same page as you with the yellow shoes - I'm kind of pondering a pair of pumps for fall/winter too. Think of a great pair of pumps with grey tweed - ooh!
I love yellow! Definately one of my favorite colors to wear :)
I don't think I own a pair of yellow heels, myself. I love the two pairs on the right!!!
That yellow F21 dress still haunts me. I wish I would have been able to find it. The belt is cute, but it does look like it's too big for you.
You look great in yellow!! I love the top right shoes because I am partial to grey!
I think you look fabulous in yellow girl! As long as you have the right tone of it you can totally pull it off. I really love the Maya sweater on you in that color...I tried that color on and it was AWFUL on me! I go the purple. =) I have the yel;ow Seychelles Pumps you have pictured and LOVE them! You found some cute ones.
Love the pair with the flower on top!!! I think you look cute in yellow, I like the more mustard color better too.
I hope you're able to get some rest this weekend. The Poetic Licence Countryside pumps are my favorite. I was actually debating getting them, but was wondering if the gray and yellow might be too summery? (Not that that would stop me!)
You look fabulous in yellow, Jan. =) I can't imagine you not looking cute in anything, though. I love the lace-up yellow shoes...if my budget lets me, I might need to get those too!
I'm sorry you're so tired - hope things slow down soon and you're able to get some rest.
I love all of those shoes,Especially the ones with the yellow flower!!!
Post a Comment