Something you should know about the Field Scout Skirt? When reviewers say it runs small and wrinkles easily, you should believe them. No joke. This is a snug size 0 that I ironed the heck out of this morning to be presentable. The pockets? They make the effort worth it! This skirt was so impossibly adorable on Kritina J. and Krameymartin that I'm glad I have my own!
Today I took my oldest son to school with his birthday treat (soft pretzels shaped like the #8) his birthday is tomorrow, and he's lucky enough to have the day off from school! I thought I'd step it up a bit with the earrings, they were a clearance buy from Target, and are a departure from my usual posts. I figured if I was going with a longer length on my skirt, why not with my earrings, too? I think I like them (subject to change if Graham's yanks on them).

11 comments:
You look so cute and I love the earrings!! I am a big earring gal :)
I have to tell you that I went ordered those Steve Madden "Investt" boots I've been eyeing for forever - yipee!! I can't wait to get them tomorrow and see if they work! :)
I love the idea of soft pretzels shaped into numbers - my 3-year old is turning 4 in a month and would LOVE to do that for her pre-school class. Would you mind sharing if you ordered these or made these?
Erin - your waiting paid off - sounds like you got an awesome deal on them and I really hope they work for you - they are a good looking pair of boots!
cavcpa - first of all, smooches to you for even thinking I am skilled enough to make my own pretzels, but I did in fact buy them. We have a soft pretzel bakery in our town and they are 30 cents a piece, so it was $9 to get them for Harrison's classmates. We've been doing this since he was 5 and everyone loves it! You can also give them as party favors at a b-day party :) I think they are perfect for preschool - happy (early) birthday to you son!
You look so pretty Jan! I love that skirt with the simple white top and those cute shoes! And now I wish I owned those boquet of roses heels even more now!
That top is perfect for the skirt and I love the long earrings on you! You should wear them more often! =) Happy Birthday to your little guy!
That skirt is such a gorgeous color and looks great on you!
You look amazing! I love this outfit! The earrings are super cute. I love the pretzel idea. My oldest has a birthday coming up and he would go crazy over that. He loves pretzels.
You look fabulous! That combo on you is perfection!
I love the Field Scout skirt on you -- and with the Looping Lanes belt! I'm so glad you were able to track one down -- it's such a great piece.
Happy Birthday to Harrison! The #8 pretzels are a great idea! I'm sure his classmates were delighted! And I'm sure his teachers appreciate that you share a snack that's less sugary than many birthday treats!
It totally runs small and is wrinkly but I think it's worth it. It looks so good paired with crisp white.
I haven't worn long dangly earrings since Kate was born - I know she'd pull them. She's just that kind of baby. You're making me rethink whether or not I could wear this skirt - I thought it'd be too long for me, but it looks great on you!
Post a Comment