Fall's new arrivals at Anthropologie - aren't we all? Here's what has me swooning
Stylist's Eye Dress - Could I wear this for Thanksgiving? I need some sort of justification on this one...but oh how I love it, and it even comes in petite's!
As for sweaters, I hope I can get to the store sometime soon and actually try them on. In the meantine if you get to the store sometime soon, feel free to report back ;)
The Tria Sweater Skirt is darling - but expensive. In theory this is such a basic and should "go with everything" but I'm not entirely sure what I'd actually pair it with from my own closet? I do love it though...(that's the theme here!)
I love the color of the Jacinth Dress, love it to pieces. But I did just buy the Compeer Dress. Would two orange dresses in the span of a month be too greedy of me?
I'm trying to be strong and wait for reviews until I order anything - but goodness, I feel the tug!


11 comments:
Very interesting how the Jacinth sweatdress looks so much brighter in the product photos than it does in the portrait shot. Does this sway you either way?
I'm just back from spending serious cash at Disney and you tempt me with a perfectly colored fall dress. How on earth can I justify the Jacinth sweater dress down here? Oh my heck do I love that thing!
That last coat looks wonderful. Did you find it on the Anthro website?
I think the Jacinth Dress would look great with your new boots! :)
Ooh you ordered the clinton trench? Did you get it in the new navy or the neutral? I love the clinton so much!
Oh, that Clinton coat...love it. The Jacinth is on my to-try-on-and-buy list for sure as well. I tried on the skirt right when it came out and LOVED it, but then saw the price tag and couldn't justify it.
So many drool-worthy new arrivals! I wish it would hurry up and cool down so that I could maybe justify picking a few things up!
Loving so many of the same things right now...but I'm with Tricia...it's just making my heart ache that I have all these winter clothes on my mind but I"m sitting here in 90 degree weather! =(
oh.my.goodness.
that coat is AMAZING! See that empty space in my closet? it's where this coat should be!
Thanks!
Okay, that last coat is seriously adorable. I would snatch that up in a heartbeat. Maybe I can get someone to give it to me for Christmas -- an early Christmas present -- in October!
And the Tria Sweater Skirt IS adorable. I have been thinking that it would look wonderful with a burgundy portrait collar sweater that I own. AND, it would look great with your navy Blooming Lattice, I think!
Lisa - I'd love either shade, but I think it's more of the rust tone from the catalog shot...
Tifani - I have to get all caught up on your trip, I hope it was a blast!
Loraine - yep, all from Anthro's site!
Cindi - can't wait to see you in the navy trench :)
shopwithm - I know, the price is a real punch to the gut, right!
Tricia/Jenni - me too! Things feel a bit cooler here this morning.
vintageglamz - ha, I like the way you look at things ;)
Jamie - um, genius! The blooming lattice is such a perfect idea - thank you!!!
Post a Comment