Yesterday I decided to wear my In a Twinkling Dress to church (for those of you who asked, YES, the dress is itchy, it's like wearing a brillo pad. I suffered.)
So today is the wrap up of my rainbow challenge. Unless I come up with something gold for tomorrow ;)
So today is the wrap up of my rainbow challenge. Unless I come up with something gold for tomorrow ;)
I'm funny about purple. I like lavenders and eggplants, but I'm not a fan of royal purple. I actually think grape colors are one of the better ones for my complexion, so it's unfortunate that I'm not really drawn to them. As a result of not loving the color, I could probably count my purple pieces on one hand.
It had been awhile since I'd pursued The Loft's website, but when I saw Jenni's post about these two pieces, I raced right over. I'm wearing them exactly like they are shown in the product shot, and I love the happy dalmatian dots and adorable bow on the cardi. Unfortunately, it's not a good hair day - we are going to finish our basement soon, and a contractor was out at 8am so I didn't have time to curl it. Then I ran to Walmart. In the pouring rain. And at this point, I'm over it.
Loft Polka Dot Shell
Gap Jeans
Gap Jeans
This weekend I had a chance to pull out some of my decorations for Fall - I love this season! Anyway, I've had a lot of emails about my Russell Family plaque - including ones from sweet souls who actually thought I was capable enough to make it myself. Not a chance! I purchased mine here and I've given them for gifts too - I highly recommend :)
P.S. - I'm guest posting over at Anthropologie Girl's today - so fun! Check it out and wish cute Ashley a Happy Anniversary!
9 comments:
I love that combo and almost purchased it myself when I saw it on Jenni. You look great today!
Cute cardi and top!! I thought maybe you'd be wearing the Tiny Windows dress in lavender. But this is cuter!! ;-)
I brought out my fall things today, too. I live this time of year.
I love the combo! You could totally make that plaque yourself, I know it!! I loved your guest post!
Thanks for the shout out! =) You look super cute in that cardi and tank...I love them both! ANd I checked out your guest post too...super fun!
OH, and I love your fall decor...it's motivating me to go get out all of mine!
Haha... if we could only lop of our heads IRL on bad hair days. I'm sure you look beautiful as usual. I'm liking the causal outfit. You look so tall in this!
From what I can see, your hair looks beautiful. I always chop my head off in the morning pics because I haven't done my hair or makeup yet (that happens in the car...at stoplights, of course).
You look great in this combo. I especially love the wide-leg jeans. I will miss the rainbow challenge!
I also though the In a Twinkling was a bit itchy, but I wore a thin cami and slip underneath and I was (mostly) comfortable.
Jan, that's so pretty! I want! And where's your usual smiling face?
Oh, I got it. Missed the bit about the bad hair. I'm sure it was just fine. =D (More than 3/4 of my days are bad hair days, and I inflict them on everyone anyway.)
Post a Comment