I love wearing anything blue, from baby to navy. Today I decided to bring out some old Ann Taylor Loft pieces for a casual Saturday at the soccer fields. Both of my older boys had games, and it was a hot 90 degrees outside - I baked out there for 4 hours!

Loft top & capris
Banana Republic Wedges, via Ebay (love them so much I bought a tan pair too!)
And while we are on the subject of blue...I had a moment of weakness when I saw the Clinton Trench pop up on Anthro's website in navy. I know that beige is more traditional for a trench, but the navy feels more me. Color can be a powerful persuader!
13 comments:
Wow, you are committed (4 hours out in 90 degree weather!). =D And that navy trench is...well...words don't begin to express my (wallet's) dismay...
You look very cute and comfortable! And wow, four hours in that heat!
I like the navy trench too. :-)
Oh girl... That trench is going to be so cute on you!!! It was meant t. Be...being blue day and all! =)
What is ROYGBV? Cute trench.
Gigi,
I think it is ROYGBIV. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo & Violet. Colors of the rainbow.
Leader Girl - Thanks :-)
you looks so cool and relaxed in your blue outfit.
I LOVE THAT TRENCH!!! It's super cute and I think the navy is a great choice!
Thanks girls!
Gigi - Leadergirl is right, only I left out the I, because I'm not sure I have an indigo item in my closet ;)
I just saw your guest post on Anthropologie Girl's blog. I just became a follower. Cute blog!
-Amanda
(The Pretty Pauper)
Check out my blog and giveaway!
prettypauperstyle.blogspot.com
Those wedges are adorable, and add just the right contrast to this cute blue outfit. I would have snapped those shoes up in both colors, too. And the Clinton trench is back -- oh my! Now that I know the style #, I might need to start calling around for the khaki. Must remind myself that I have car insurance, and dental surgery, and plane tickets to pay for...must be good. But that trench is truly one of a kind...
Cute!! I can't believe the heat right now, it's making me long for fall! I adore that trench and think navy is as versatile as beige!
oh, you are clever to go with the navy trench. i have a boring trench (old navy) in regular old khaki. it always seems so light and out of place against my outfits. boo hoo for me, yippee for you!
ooh the navy version is fabulous! Very elegant!
Post a Comment