I love blogs with "weekly features"
So fun!
I thought I'd add my first to this blog.
Anthropologie usually marks down merchandise on Tuesday's. Not every week, but most. On Monday nights I'll wish for items I hope to see included in the sale. If they don't go on sale, it's a victory for my wallet. If they do, I hope my wishes will be granted by the genie's over in Customer Service ;)
As a mom of boys, I need this fun dress. I think it could even be cute for family pictures - right? Wright.

Fifth Form Shift
Already sold-out online. This is where the CS Genie's work their magic and find it for me in-store. I have church picnics just calling out for this cute number.
Bouquet Of Stripes TeeCasual, cute, and it has ruffles - this is a no-brainer for me. But speaking of my brain, it keeps reminding me not to pay full price for $68 t-shirts. So I've been holding out - maybe tomorrow will be my lucky markdown day!

Cockadoodle Dress
I'll be up when the rooster crows excitedly checking Anthro's website for any of these goodies at sale prices! What are you wishing for?
7 comments:
I'm not expecting any markdowns on clothing items tomorrow, but I'd love for them to surprise us with the Wright Dress and the Winding Road Tank!
Phooey! Is it home items this week?
Im thinking so since a lot of clothes went on sale last week. A girl can still dream though right?
Aww, no markdowns today! Oh well... I looove the Wright Dress! I caved and bought it full price, haha. I am waiting and hoping that the Two Paths trench goes on sale because I tried it on this weekend and decided that it needs to be in my life.
The Wright dress is a must have for you, Jan. And I love how that last dress looks like an apron. I adore aprons.
My wallet was glad that there weren't any sales today!! I haven't tried on the Wright dress but it looks so cute!
I have the same problem with the Bouquet of Stripes tee. Cute, but the price is killing me. This one probably won't get marked down until near the end of the summer. Anthro had the same style tee last year, but it was in solid colors.
Post a Comment