My friend Mindy showed up to preschool drop-off last week looking fresh faced and bright eyed. When I asked if she was doing something new with her make-up she willingly shared her recent drug store find with me (and literally too! Since she had just gotten this eyeliner BOGO she dug the extra from her purse and pressed it into my hand). It creates such a nice soft line, and the brush allows you to get right up against your lashline. I have only used pencils in the past, and the powder can get a teensy bit messy on your hand, but overall, I love it! I rely on "foolproof" make-up, and this eyeliner could not be easier.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I have been thinking that I need to try a new eyeliner - I'll check this one out. Thanks!
Kristi - let me know if you try it! I want to pick up a second color this week.
This looks like one I just got from Clinique. I love the thin brush but it's more of a gelish...I may need to try this one too! I love a foolproof idea!
EEEP! Recollections Dress XS on Roxy's Trade Market!!
Post a Comment