Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Foiled Again!

Another Tuesday, and no new clothing markdowns at Anthropologie!

What is a girl to do? Thankfully, they provide a sale-shopping alternative, and offer plenty of new arrivals on the website today.

And oh be still my heart!!!
Nevermind that I don't eat anything green, especially not lettuce, this is beyond words ADORABLE.

This is pretty cute too, despite it's unfortunate name. Wouldn't it be great with skinny, rolled up denim....
Crows Nest Top

And I love the details on this pretty blouse - it's hard to make out, but those are green polka dots scattered all over
Picture Frame Blouse

I plan on pairing my Openwork Vines Skirt, above, with my Both Sides Blouse, but the Picture Frame could be a great alternative!

5 comments:

Peggy said...

Still no markdowns?? OK - I'm bummed! It's my bday tomorrow and I would have liked a markdown! I love that Open Vines Skirt- it's very flattering on!

Anonymous said...

i love your idea of pairing the blouse with the openwork vines skirt! what a cute combination.

Debye said...

Great picks, I love that skirt. It looks like it will fit better then the lacemaker but still has the same beautiful vintage feel!

Lifeasahoosier said...

Yep...I was checking out the same things! I was bummed about the lack of markdowns this week though but my pocket book is happy. Do you know if next week is a home markdown week?

Tifani said...

Jan, you need the first shirt. It is screaming your name. And maybe it will motivate you to eat more greens!