Monday, March 29, 2010

3 Wishes

Since there were no new markdowns last Tuesday at Anthropologie, my 3 wishes for a sale this week, remain the same.

Instead of sale wishes, I'm posting 3 lovlies that are newer to the site, and not likely to see a price reduction for some time. I still wish to make them mine, eventually...

Each one also features a favorite detail of mine when it comes to clothes that make me feel happy.

These insanely CUTE shoes would go with practically everything in my closet. I've been proving it to myself on Polyvore!

SoccerMom

Blazers aren't usually my thing. But this one? I might not even wait for a hypothetical sale. Especially with it's shrunken shape and a sleeve length that works for the vertically challenged.

3. POLKA DOTS
Sweet-and-Sour Blouse

I don't look particularly good in yellow. Or gray. But I do love me some orange. And polka dots are a cuteness guarantee!

So let's all cross our fingers for a sale tomorrow, and a money tree in the backyard, shall we?

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I love that Anthro blazer - it looks awesome on! I passed on it b/c I had just gotten the Flipside Blazer but if it goes on sale???
I left you an award on my blog - check it out here
http://shehathdonewhatshecould.blogspot.com/2010/03/sunshine-award.html