It's gloomy and rainy here today, but my Tempting Trellis sweater is channeling Spring ;)
Tempting Trellis Cardigan
Boden Tee (similar here)
I had to have this pretty barrette after seeing it on Carrie over at My Inner Fashionita
It actually blends with my hair really well and ends up looking subtle - what was I so afraid of???
It actually blends with my hair really well and ends up looking subtle - what was I so afraid of???
And in unrelated Spring accessory news - I bought a cute new bag! I had been tempted by Coach Tattersall before, but the pieces I'd seen all had the Heritage horse drawn stagecoach, which isn't my thing. When I heard our nearby outlet had gotten some Tattersall in, I decided to check it out, and I'm so glad I did! I think this preppy little bag wil be perfect for the warmer months ahead :)
5 comments:
You look so cute!!!! I love that barrette in your hair! I think we could be twins because I actually am wearing my lola bootcuts today! I am going to post a picture of my outfit later. I LOVE lucky jeans! I like that tempting trellis sweater....I haven't tried it on but it looks awesome on you!
Great bag!
The sweater is so cute and I'm loving the hair accessory!
Whole outfit looks great and thanks for the link to Carrie's blog-it's great too!
I was just looking at your hardwood floor -is it cherry? We bought cherry hardwood and hopefully will get it laid this summer in the house. It looks pretty!
Thanks girls!
Carrie - I feel jipped that I'm the short twin, and you got the blonde hair and blue eyes - hurmph!
Pamela - I can't complain since we don't have snow like you do in your parts, but I hope the sun shines again soon so I can break the new purse out!
Peggy - the floors are just good ole Bruce in Gunstock. We built our house 2 years ago, and it came standard in the foyer and kitchen, and we finally added it in the dining room and living room as well - I love hardwood floors! I'm sure yours will be beautiful - you can't go wrong with them!
Post a Comment