Thursday, March 25, 2010

OOTD - I'm with the Band

I think I need to try for pictures outside now that things are warming up. I have zero good light in my house! Anywho, I have my headband on! Let's hope it doesn't cause me any headaches...although my husband will be travelling, so chances are solo parenting my 3 boys for the weekend will take care of that ;)

J. Crew Crinkle Chiffon Ruffle Cardigan - Burnished Olive
J. Crew Outlet headband
Gap Faded Dark Flare Jeans
Gap tee
Nine West Wedge

*I fixed the necklace

7 comments:

Lifeasahoosier said...

I LOVE headbands! You look really cute with it on too. I think I have to buy one of those cardigans....I keep looking at them but never do it. I know I'll wear it all the time.

Jess said...

This is my favorite outfit of the week! I LOVE the colors of the tee and sweater together! Perfection.

Now I need to see if my JCrew has any left.

Kristi said...

Loving that outfit, and the headband is just adorable.

Your wardrobe is os impressive. I love seeing what you put together.

Kim said...

You are absolutely adorable!! I love that olive color with your skin tone - gorgeous!

Gemma said...

Ha! I just read your comment on Kim's Reader Outfits section. I am pretty darn petite, but I think you are, too!!!

Hope you didn't get a headache with the headband. You wear them well. I also need to start accessorizing and actually just wearing more than jeans- my stay at home mom outfit/only dropping child off at preK. Because I got lots of anthro and other stuff waiting to be worn!

Have a great weekend.
Oh, I bought the Variegated Rosette Shirt (xs) and received it the other day, and I don't fill up the top. Would you be interested?

Debye said...

I love that burnished olive color on you! I had been eyeing that cardigan but, alas, I waited too long :(

Hope you have a great weekend. I always find it is easier then I thought it would be when my husband is gone but I'd much rather have him home!

Jan Russell said...

Thanks for offering Gemma - I'm hoping the Wright Dress and Fifth Form Shift both get md this week, so I am saving my pennies for those!