Today's challenge item was ballet flats, but in getting dressed I realized I could also use a belt and viola! Two for one!
Both the belt and flats are recent impulse buys from Target. And the shoes are from the girls department but they run huge, I am normally a 5/6 and I took these in a 4. I actually tried the 3.5's and while they fit, the 4's were more comfy. For $9 I couldn't resist the simplicity of them! I have other black pairs with ruffles and bows already - I may never turn back from flats, so look for them on my feet, soon!
3 comments:
What cute flats!!! You can't go wrong with classic black flats. I see you also have a necklace on, so that's technically THREE accessories :-)
You look really cute! I love flats....I think they look good on you :)
Pam - I'd love to take extra credit for the necklace, but I do wear my silver all the time, it's just chunky/beady/statementy pieces that I'm hung up on - lol.
Post a Comment