Thursday, March 18, 2010

Get to Getting

Give & Get Promo starts today - 30% off your purchase at Banana Republic, Gap & Old Navy.

Are you shopping?

Here are my top temptations

My lifestyle is casual. Like, sweatpants casual. But I don't want to be the mom in sweatpants everyday. I don't care for this product shot with a tank top, but in-store, over a button down - this vest was cute. I wish it came in Petite sizes!

Silk Honeycomb Blouse

A lot of tops do not catch my eye on Banana Republic's website, but then I see them in-store and I fall in love. This blouse is beautiful - I love the combination of gray and yellow.

These I tried on in regular length in-store and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVED them. When I saw they had sold out of my Petite size online, I called Customer Service and had them hook me up with a store that had them in stock. They honored the 30% off and waived shipping since I paid with my Gap Silver card. I will be stalking my mailbox for them.

Ruffled Eyelet Tank

I am a lifelong fan of eyelet. So pretty. So girly. So can never have enough of it in my closet.


Shawl Cardigan

Why yes, this does look cute thrown over them. Very cute, indeed!
Gray. Off White. Or both?

3 comments:

Debye said...

great picks! I completly agree that BR's tops are much better IRL then on the website, I love the coloring on the honeycomb top.

p.s. I love your reasons why you need your blog list....we have even MORE in common!

Pamela said...

I definately want to get some BR skinny jeans! I hope they have a nice supply in my store!

Lifeasahoosier said...

Ok I didn't try on the BR skinnies but I just bought the Gap skinnies on Saturday night! I usually don't have good luck there but for some reason they fit great. I wore them with my budding t-straps on Sunday with my Blue Book blouse...you need to get that shirt :)...got lots of compliments on the pants. Of course used the 30% off! Did you see that Gap online has the skinny capris...they are rolled up a bit but look really good! I might have to get those next.....