The sun is shining (finally!) and temperatures are creeping towards the 70's here in PA! It was our turn to host playgroup this morning, but since it was so beautiful out, I suggested heading to the park instead (I didn't get out of cleaning my house though, since my girlfriends wanted to stop and check out our new flooring downstairs. Ah well, Spring cleaning is always beneficial!)
F21 Button Down $11.50 (love and bought this in yellow as well!)
6 comments:
Aww, I love this! You don't look like a linebacker. Besides the "strong shoulder" look is "in" again, so you don't need to worry, haha! Seriously, though this is a really fun look and I love the sweater!
haha- your funny, and I agree with Amy Kelina- you do NOT look like a linebacker, it's all in how you style it and I think it looks great and very comfy!
I remember the days of playgroup! I love the shirt - looks great!
You do NOT look like a linebacker! I think the sweater is really cute!
Oh yeah, you all better watch I don't barrel into you!
Thanks girls ;)
You big cutie, I have that same sweater and picked it up last week!! I loved the pastel colors and glad am not alone and have a blog buddy that owns it as well!!
Post a Comment