I've found a lot of cute blogs recently, featuring super cute girls and their wardrobes. While I admire almost every outfit I see, a few ultra-wearable pieces I actually RACE to my mall for.
Rosa posted on her blog about this great tee from H&M and Shana sent out at PSA that this knit blazer was a must-have (buy both colors!). Thanks girls!
H&M Stripe Tee
Jeans - Banana Republic Boot Cut (similar)
Belt - Boden circa 2007
3 comments:
Thanks for all your feedback and the link!
Great minds think alike, I'm wearing the knit blazer today too! ha! Together, maybe we can convince the world that everyone NEEDS this thing!
oh, btw, the trench went back today- sayonara!!
yay that is a super cute look! glad you snagged the tee!
Great blazer and tee - looks so cute! I love my Flipside Blazer I got at Anthro -it's knit and I've worn it a zillion times already!
Post a Comment