Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Quick Hit - Anthropologie Photographic Foliage Tank

It's cloudy - no chance of meatballs - just lots of rain in our forecast. So no good lighting for pictures, but I wanted to quick throw up this one of Anthropologie's Photographic Foliage Tank.

I bought this awhile ago at full price (I know, I know). It was soon after I started losing my baby weight from Graham, and I was desperate for something fresh and new, and desperate for the sunshine after a dreary PA Winter. Anyway - the fit was flowy when I received it, but still pretty. That was 10 lbs. ago. Now I'm thinking a belt is definitely in order. I still love the contrast of the black and white with the neon colors, so I'm inclined to keep it. I thought I'd post in case anyone is considering picking this one up now that it is on sale.

eeks now that I see this picture posted- maybe it is too much of a sack???

3 comments:

SRP said...

I think it's cute, but it definitely hides your figure- and I definitely don't think you need that!

Gemma said...

It is a cute shirt, love the bright color accents. Try it with a belt. Wanted it myself, but saw some reviews that said it ran big. Stinks being sized out of a 0/xs!

Stephanie @ Trophy Club Travel said...

Jan, I love that top! I have had my eye on it but, now I must order it. Actually it would be perfect for a beach theme party we have next week!