And we're off!
Today I am wearing my new(ish) necklace from Anthropologie that I have been waiting until Spring to break out! Happy Spring! Did you think it would never get here?!
A few days ago Kim from Anthroholic wore a pretty lace top from F21, so I had to check my store and see if they still had some. It was the one lone blouse left, and I was excited to snap it up! It's a size Medium, but it works just fine and dandy.
F21 Lace Top - see detail, here http://blog.forever21.com/blog/perma.asp?articleid=342
Gap black trousers
I opted for pants today because I have to run Harrison to a Chuck-E-Cheese birthday party after church. I might sneak away from the party to check the nearby Old Navy for any last minute Give & Get purchases. Maybe even some more costume jewelry ;)
2 comments:
I love that necklace! Now that I've seen it on, I think I am going to order one in the orange/coral color. I just didn't know how big it was IRL and I haven't seen any of them at my store. So pretty!
Adorable outfit, I love the necklace too! I have the breeze jackie and I love it!!!
Post a Comment