
There were no new clothing markdowns today at Anthropologie - a big boohoo to that! I decided to have a last hurrah with their free shipping promo instead and order the Blue Book Blouse. I had the hardest time deciding on which color to get! Also, those cute earrings are on backorder, and when I called CS they said there were NONE in-store either. Another boohoo. I'm going to try to hunt down something similar this week, because I like the pop of color to match with the subtle stripes in the blouse. I hate finding the perfect thing and not being able to get my grabby, impatient hands on it!

7 comments:
I have these in blue, and they are definitely more a teal color...may be a perfect substitute to the Anthro ones!
http://www.katespade.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3832682&cp=3381522.3569685
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3026763?Category=&Search=True&SearchType=predictivesearch&keyword=kate+spade+%3E+Jewelry&origin=searchresults
Hi Elle! Thank you so super duper much for the cute earring link - yep, I think those will be PERFECT - hooray! I really appreciate the tip :) :)
Good, I am glad I can help! They are somewhat big, but they are very light...I get compliments all the time..enough that I have them in clear and purple also! :)
If you order from katespade.com, there is free shipping on all ground orders as well!
Yes, big boohoo for the no sale! Guess it helps the wallet. But I like how you consoled yourself with the blouse!
Just hoping there's a decent sale next week when I go to Atlanta.
Would you like me to check for anything while I'm there?
Elle - I ordered them, and already received a shipping confirmation this morning! Yay! Plus, I actually remember to go through Ebates for once in my life!
Gemma - thanks so much for your sweet offer! I hope you have a fun time shopping on your trip! The only longshot item I'm still on the hunt for is a size 0 Sidestep skirt :)
Congrats on the appearance at Anthroholic! Isn't Kim awesome!
UM YAY! I have this whole outfit. Thanks for the set, I plan to steal it :)
Post a Comment