My recent foray into the world of "statement" jewelry has proven lots of fun! I've decided I do like dressing up otherwise simple outfits with a big chunky necklace. Here is a new goodie from Ann Taylor Loft.
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I posted a comment then realized the computer had my husband logged in so I deleted it and I'm trying again!
I love the necklace and your little guy is so cute!
What a beautiful necklace and your son is just so adorable!
Oh, your son is so cute!!!
That necklace is so pretty! Wow. I haven't checked out the Loft lately, maybe I need to! What a difference a nice statement piece makes to an outfit. I love the colors.
Love that pic of Graham + you. Both of you look so happy!
Wow -- that necklace is just fantastic! Your son is so cute. :-)
love everything about the outfit and your happy little piece of sunshine, he's a cutie!
Post a Comment