Wednesday, April 7, 2010

OOTD - Peaches & Cream

Since I was so happy with my other lace top from Forever 21, I decided to give this one a try too. It comes in ivory or peach, and since peach is one of my favorite colors to wear, I went that route.

I was able to sneak away for a pedicure this weekend, so my feet are flip flop ready! I admired these Clarks in the Garnet Hill catalog for a long time, and finally gave them a try last Summer - I wear them a ton, and they still look brand new. Being Clarks, they are incredibly comfortable, too. Which is just what I need, because I am headed to the park with my two youngest this morning.

I'm also trying to get better at doing my own hair. My braid is sloppy - but that's the style. Right? I hope.


3 comments:

Peggy said...

Hair looks great up! My Clark flip-flops are my favorite ever- so comfortable! You have had some great F21 finds lately - so I went yesterday. Got some hair thingys but that's about it! I was looking for the pea coat! Have fun at the park with your guys - are you on Spring Break? WE are back to it this week - our teacher comes for a visit today (we homeschool) so yikes I have to get the house cleaned up!

Michelle@DomesticationoftheSingleGirl said...

You're. So. CUTE.

:D

Debye said...

You look adorable, very "park chic"