The sun is shining and the skies are blue, but Ginger Girl's post yesterday wearing the Partly Cloudy top, reminded me that I haven't worn this cute shirt yet, myself! She paired hers with a peppy yellow cardigan and it made for a super cute combo. I don't own a cardigan that color, probably because me and bright yellow don't usually mesh well...
Merona Open Front Cardigan, Cream
Lucky Jeans
Lucky Jeans
As a side note, Jonathan was concerned this morning that I might be flashing people through the keyhole in this blouse. I assure you, I am not, this pretty top is totally rated G ;)
8 comments:
super cute - I had the top, then returned it b/c I couldn't seem to find anything to wear with it! Love the Target cardi - you know that is my store!! What shoes are you wearing? I saw THE cutest gray heels in Target and I'm wondering if these are them.
Thanks Peggy - I edited to add the shoe info - they are Target! Unfortunatly, the top rubs my big toe - ouch, but oh so cute! I didn't even think they were noticeable with my outfit today, but I had 4 people at preschool ask me where they are from!
Looooooove the top!! How cute!! This is an overall "sunny" outfit, haha! Looks supercute with the open front cardigan, we can always rely on Target for some good finds, right??!!
LOVE this top and said I missed it. Looks great with the ruffles on the cardi.
Another rockin outfit...just so cute! And I HAVE to look for those shoes next time I'm at "T"!!
You look beyond adorable today! I am loving that top with that cardigan- perfection!
p.s. I have to say thank you for the sweet comments you leave on my blog. They are so nice and always make my day :).
Very cute outfit! I love how nicely the cardigan goes with the top!
Cute! I have the top and now I want to wear it tomorrow.
Post a Comment