The fabulous Gigi posted about this Macy's tee back in January, and I've just been waiting for the warm weather to break it out! Love the big bow on the shoulder!
Forever 21 Wedge (old)
Today I also had to pop into H&M and scout out the insanely adorable bow top that Tien wore on her blog this week. Found it!!! It kind of makes me think of Minnie Mouse, in a good way, of course ;) And as I was leaving this bow dress caught my eye. My pictures do not do it justice. There is so much bow goodness out in the stores right now. How can you not feel cute when you have bows on your clothes?
Today I also had to pop into H&M and scout out the insanely adorable bow top that Tien wore on her blog this week. Found it!!! It kind of makes me think of Minnie Mouse, in a good way, of course ;) And as I was leaving this bow dress caught my eye. My pictures do not do it justice. There is so much bow goodness out in the stores right now. How can you not feel cute when you have bows on your clothes?
15 comments:
I adore bows too, and wow, those are some cute pieces!! I saw that dress when I was passing by H&M last week and thought it was super cute. You are totally doing it justice IMO, especially with that adorable bow necklace! And I loooove that blouse =) I love its nautical flair!
I really love that tee shirt from Macy's! So cute!
Oh I love the dress! Where did you get the bow necklace -it's darling
I LOVE your shoes in the 1st photo. CUTE!!!
That dress! Holy cow it looks great. And you look great in it!
Jan, we are the same, same same! I bought that dress a month ago and have been DYING to wear it! I hope I look as good in it as you do!
I tried that dress on a couple weeks ago and passed on it. Now I want to go back and get it! It's so cute! It helps seeing it on someone else to put it in perspective. ugh, and wasn't I just blogging about how my closet is packed already?? but one teensy dress doesn't take up THAT much room, right!?
i adore the bows! the dress is stunning! something about the abstract bows...i'm in love.
OMG Jan! I bought that dress last time I visited Atlanta! They only had a size 4 in 2 of the stores I went to, so I took a size 4 and plan to throw a cami under it! It was too cute and not expensive, I could not leave it there!
Thanks girls, it sounds like we all have a full appreciation for BOWS!
Peggy - the necklace is a recent buy from TJs and I was giddy when I saw it in the case, it's sterling with a tiny 18k yellow gold knot around the bow - so it goes with either metal, which I love!
About a girl - you know, I think those shoes were the first F21 purchase I ever made! I bought them back in 2003, maybe? Crazy, huh?
Spiffy - too funny! You will be amazing in this dress!
Pamela - this dress is a mere wisp of fabric, it wouldn't take up any room at all... ;)
Gemma - mine is a 4 too! I also didn't see any 2's, I wonder if this one started in a 4? I can totally picture this one on you, I'm glad you own it, too!
Oh, I saw that at Roxy's blog you're looking for the gray Feathery Tank, but they had an Oatmeal (?) color at Northlake Mall in Charlotte, NC in an XS...just in case.
Jan, you look beautiful! I love the nautical look and that big bow is perfect!! SO exciting to hear you found the H&M shirt Tien raved about. I have a favor for you: did you spot any bow tops in a size 2, and if so, do you think you'd be able to pick one up for me? They are not available where I am and I just think it's gorgeous!!
Looking wonderful, as always! I love your style. LOVE the bow top from Macy's and the bow dress looks perfect on you!
Gemma - I called CS this morning, and they were able to find the top for me in gray - yay! Thanks so much for your tip, though. Did you have a great time at the store??? What did you find for you???!!!
Dea - I emailed ya ;)
2 stores in Charlotte = 2 much of a great time!
Glad you got your tank! Have a great night!
Post a Comment