The Cockadoodle Dress arrived today and it fits like a glove. I love the pockets, the print, the color...basically everything except where the band of fabric is under the bust...I'm thinking it might be more flattering at my waist. I'm trying to make peace with my hips in this.
Friday, April 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

19 comments:
This dress looks so great on you! The color is TO DIE FOR on you skin. My vote is keep it- I actually like the placement of the band.
:-D Encouraging others' habits is my forte...
Stefanie
I think you look amazing in this dress. Such a great color on you and I love the splash of red with the shoes :)
Wow, you look *fantastic* in the dress. Really it's just perfect on you! :)
I really like this dress on you! And I agree, the color looks great on you. The fit and length seem fine to me. Hmm...do I need this dress? No, no, no...I will (or will try hard) not to buy anything till my next Anthro visit in 21 days. Again though, looks like a perfect fit for you!
Adorable! You rock that dress. And I am completely jealous of your awesome skin. You really look lovely!
Wow, thanks girls for the quick and enthusiastic replies! You all are making me feel happy that I'm keeping this one - it's just too fun to pass up, right? I really appreciate the kind words!
I should point out that I tried this on SUPER quickly as I had a gaggle of kids over for a playdate and had ordered them pizza, I was worried the delivery man was going to ring the doorbell while I was still IN this thing - lol. But I couldn't wait to quickly try it on the minute the UPS man drove away. I'll have to find a cardi and jewelry to pair with it.
Also, my skin? Yeah, I totally go tanning once or twice a week. I have psoriasis and my skin is icky-awful if I don't, but I won't lie, it is a nice perk in the Spring/Summer to start out with a tan ;)
It is very much a keeper! In fact, you have me sold on going to try to see if it is in my local store to try on. Will it work on super pale redheaded skin, too? ;)
Oh, and my husband loves it. He says I totally need that dress.
Keep it! The band is really flattering as is. I so heart this blog, Jan; I read it every day!
Definitely keep it. It looks great on you! And you do look so tan! I'm jealous! I'm so pale that I just burn and go right back to white :(
Definitely keep!
It's awesome on you!
I love it on you! It was nowhere near as nice on me. I am so glad you got it!
I LOVE it on you, like everyone else. You must keep it - I think the band looks perfectly placed on you!
Jan - it looks great on you! Fit is perfect! Keep, keep!!
Love this, Jan! I think the band is perfect where it is and I think I like it better than if it was down lower.
You are too cute for words!
This dress was made for you and hips? If you want to see hips, check out mine....you, my dear, do not have hips to worry about. Keep it!!!
Just to add my own 2 cents- LOVE IT!! You brought that dress to life and love those muscles of yours- way to go!!
Keep it! It looks great on you!
HOT! Love it, how did you make this dress look so good?
Gorgeous. And yes...where DID you get those muscles? I am in awe. I love the dress and if I had your body I would wear it to mow the lawn. The shoes are perfect too. I still love/hate you.
Post a Comment