So my Alena skirt arrived this morning (record speed) and wow, what a difference material and a knee make! Here is a side by side comparison with the Lands End Canvas poplin skirt (left).
And shoot, now I really want it in pink, too.
Today I am heading to BJs for trash bags and baby formula in addition to at least 10 things I don't need that always end up in my cart. Also, I am going to the park. Again. My mommy guilt drives me there every time we have nice weather. And today looks like the last warm day for awhile, so swings - here we come!

9 comments:
I love your blog! You're got a new follower!
http://senseofstyleiseternal.blogspot.com/
Love those ON weekend jeans......too bad i cannot fit into those right now, being 28 months preggo:( As you would know, maternity clothing gets so OLD and boring!! Super cute outfit, jeans and tee shirt and flops, for running around. Hope not too many items went into your cart today, haha:)
The Alena skirt looks much better! Debated about getting it, but I didn't.
That is my everyday outfit, jeans and a tee! However, I have been trying to branch out and wear more of my cute clothes with accessories. So what if it's just in the car to carpool and back home with an occasional stop to the grocery store. If my car could talk, it would probably say I look cute. Or at least I hope it would.
Have a great weekend!
oh wow! What a difference is right! Much improved!!
The Alena skirt looks AWESOME on you and paired with that top!!!! Oh, how I wish I would have tried it on when I was in the store Tuesday! Maybe i'll go back and keep my fingers crossed there are some still left.
Hi! I've been following your blog since I found it a few weeks ago and I just LOVE it! You are so adorable. Just what I aspire to. :) I love your style. The Alena skirt looks *perfect* with the Ice-Capped Blouse. You're right--what a difference! I have the same blouse and a similar skirt. I hope it looks as good or I'm going to want the Alena and I can't justify having 2 navy skirts so much alike! :P
The alena skirt looks much better with the ice capped blouse, good call!
And can I tell you how in love I am with that Crewlet tee? I have to our crewlet soon.......haven't been there in over a year *gasp* can you believe it
You are funny! I wear my Joe Valerie Girlfriend jeans (I don't know why they didn't call them boyfriend) ALL the time. I'm surprised no one has said anything to me yet...ha! I can't help it...they go with everything and are too comfortable. You look cute girl!
Kayla and Amy - thanks for saying hello and for your sweet words!
mrs.anketell - they would be the perfect post-baby jeans, maybe buy a pair for later ;)
Gemma - if *my* car would talk, it wouldn't have time for compliments, it would be too busy begging me to clean under the seats - lol.
Post a Comment