So, the Cockadoodle Dress at Anthropologie did get marked down today, and I was able to scoop it up in my size online...where all sizes are still currently available...apparently, livestock on dresses, isn't for everyone.
The Alena Skirt is a bit of a mystery, it went on sale in stores, but not online. And now it's listed an "currently unavailable" even though both colors in all sizes were available earlier in the day. Odd. But not enough to deter me from having it shipped from a good ole brick and mortar. I am desperate for a navy skirt. The Lands End Canvas went back, and I'm hoping this will be a much better fit for me. I can't wait to finally wear my Ice Capped Blouse if the skirt works out.
AlenaSkirt by JanRussell featuring Anthropologie
And finally, the beloved Wright Dress. Not on sale. Afre@kingain. Sold out in my size online and super scarce in stores as well. I couldn't wait any longer. Especially since I really want to wear this dress for family pictures. I hearby take a solemn vow to not buy another article of clothing this month in order to justify my frivolity. except maybe, maaaybe, the Fifth Form Shift if it gets marked down.
WrightDress by JanRussell featuring Anthropologie dresses
So my newest wish? How about a price adjustment? Pretty please, with planes on top!

9 comments:
Is it sad that I'm so excited you got that first dress AND the Wright dress? You are going to look great!
wow! awesome Polyvores - love them all! Your post cracked me up! Love everything you choose. I took my niece who is visiting and was on a no spend, but still had a little gift certificate left so I got Double Torsade necklace in mint, a cool item for a giveaway on my blog and a Moth Ruffled sweater for $10 and a corsage for $10 marked down. I wanted the bike dress reaaaally bad but left it!
You did get the Wright dress? Good for you! You'll look great in your family pictures. And hopefully, it will get marked down in time for a PA!
I like the Cockadoodle dress! I'd get it, but I just got the Sunrise and Midnight dress for my high school reunion.
I did get the Midnight Daisy Cardi, Reed Shirtdress in red plaid and 2 shirts. I may as well have thrown in the Cockadoodle dress, too, ha! But I do have some control...*shaking head no* Although the Alena skirt is calling my name and I may have to answer "yes, come home to me"!
That Wright dress is going to be adorable on you!!!
You know the saying "you snooze, you lose"? Well that was me and the Reed shirtdress :(
I just found the Alena skirt today at the store, the pink version, and it's shorter than the Land's End skirt so I'm really thinking it should work out for you length-wise: yey!!
So glad to hear you went through with the Wright dress- sometimes it's worth paying full-price and wearing it all the time instead of waiting for forever sale time to come and then face the risk of never finding your size!!
I saw the cockadoodle dress went on sale and I immediately thought of you. Congrats on the Wright dress. Sometimes you just gotta pay full price, even if it hurts.
It will be a perfect dress for pictures...hmmmm.....I think I may need one too ;)
Aww Tif, you are always so sweet!
Peggy - You are such a saavy shopper!
Gemma - I think you need a blog - for reals - I want to see you in all your cute new stuff! Your comment made me LOL, hilarious, shakes head yes.
Nicole - you cannot give up easily! You MUST call the 800 CS number and they will find your dress in store, all you have to do is ring them up and 9.5 times out of 10 they will ship it to you for free from the store. I can SO see you in the Reed dress! I don't want you to miss out!
Dea - I just posted pics of the Alena skirt, you were so right! I want the pink, badly, now!
Debye - I think the Wright dress is just too perfect for boy moms - you would be a doll in it!
Jan, I found the dress! In FL! It's on it's way. My only worry is that the reviews say to size up and I just ordered my regular size. Maybe I should order one in the larger size too and see which works for me...Thanks for the ordering info :)
Yea! I am so happy for you with all of your cute purchases! I also got the Wright dress and I am also praying for a sale so I can get a PA. Hopefully it will go on sale next week! The wright dress is going to be adorable for the family pictures!
Post a Comment