Thursday, April 1, 2010

Never Google Anything with the Word....

"nude" in it.

Trust me.




Without the aide of a search engine, the pursuit of the perfect nude pump is that much harder. Recently, Gigi and Debye have had great things to say about Bandolino's Adiva so today I headed to my local Macy's to check it out. Unfortunatly, they only had the black left. However, the helpful sales associate provided a substitute. The Steve Madden Ultra in Blush . The heel, while not as wide as the Adiva, is almost a whole inch shorter. Love them! I'm glad to have them just in time for Easter :)

5 comments:

Peggy said...

Jan, thanks for the tip! I have been searching for a nude pump!

Kim said...

If I didn't already have the Jessica Simpson Oscar's in Nude, I would have bought the Steve Madden Ultras - I saw them in person a couple weeks ago and you'll love them. They're perfect!

Pamela said...

Oooh, those are a nice shoe! The color seems a little more tan than the Adiva and I think I like that better. Great purchase!

Dea said...

hehe, so funny! I've never owned any nude pumps but looking forward to seeing them on you for inspiration!

Lauren said...

I was admiring these in Macy's a few weeks ago! I went back to purchase them, but they were gone by that point. So, so pretty in person!