New arrivals are rolling out on Anthropologie's website and there is much to drool over!
The moment I saw Sara from Confessions of a Serial Thrifter wearing a similar outfit to the one on the left of this Polyvore set, I knew I had to recreate the darling look! Loved it! I own the sweater and pants already, but my striped green tank from Gap proved a smidge too casual when I tried to clone Sara's outfit in my closet. I'm thinking the Button Seed Tank could not only work in it's place, but also stand alone with any pair of capris this Summer. It's at the top of my Wishlist.
And I must be turning a corner, because here is another item of clothing covered in birds, and I have nothing but love for it! It's hard to see the brass buttons on the front, but they add such a cute touch!
flock together by JanRussell
And since cute tees are my M.O., here is the one from Loft that I wore for running errands today.
Lands End Canvas Heritage Cardigan
Old Navy Weekend Jeans
Mossimo Supply Co. Odell Floral Ballet Flats

7 comments:
That bird shirt - want it!
what's with the birds on everything lately? I wonder if the bird print of 2010 is going to explode like the ruffle trend of 2009. If so, I think we can wait :)
I love your cute, casual outfit. Do you wear an XS or XXS in that Lands End cardigan? I'm tempted to order, but have never bought from Land's End.
The Heritage Cardigans are great - you'll love them! I'm wearing an XXS - hope that helps!
I love the shirts with added detail these days...adorable!
Love the outfit you posted here, the last one. Loft has such cute tees, I just need to wait until not preggo, to go into that store, though!!
I wonder if that From the Green cardi is available anywhere now. I have a pair of beautiful wide-leg white pants from the Gap outlet and would love to do my own version of the look.
And you look adorable as always in those weekend jeans. I was inspired by you to try on a pair and was so sad that they did not work for me. My thighs are too big. :(
I love that bird top from Anthropologie. Those cute buttons are a great detail.
Tees are so embellished lately that they hardly come off at super casual anymore. I love your loft tee with the denim! And those LEC cardis are a great alternative to the jackie! it looks fab on everyone i've seen wearing them!
Post a Comment