Friday, April 23, 2010

Better with Bows OOTD

Everything is cuter when it has a bow on it - agreed?
Ann Taylor Loft Trousers
Merona Maribel Peep Toe Wedge Shoes
Forever 21 Bow Ring
Swarovski Bow Earrings
I wore these earrings for my wedding!

I love my new Pearly Glow tank - I know this tiered style has been popular for awhile now, but I personally have nothing like it in my closet (I think this is due to be enormously preggo last year and missing out on the trend!) I love that this one has the big bow on top. The sheerness of the tank hasn't been an issue for me at all, but the neckline is a smidge lower cut then I normally go for. I think a cami would kill it, so I'm just keeping an eye to make sure it doesn't get shimmied down throughout the day ;) The whole family is headed to Harrison's school this morning for his "Writers Celebration" and I'm glad I have somewhere to trot off to in all my bows!

3 comments:

LRA said...

Love, love, love this outfit----the pearly glow tank (okay, i am super preggo right now, so i can't get this top, so i know how you felt!!) the earrings, the lavender cardigan, everything about this outfit is girly and pretty!! Happy Friday!

Kim said...

Agreed - everything is cuter with a bow!
You look darling - I wish the Pearly Glow looked half as good on me as it does on you! I think it's great you're wearing your wedding earrings too - they're beautiful and a great touch!

Jenni said...

This is darling! Love that tank...just the cutest!