I thought this tee was adorable when I first saw it on Anthro's website, and even cuter when it hit their sale a couple of months ago. I had it in my online cart several times, and ended up nixing it at the last minute, because I just wasn't certain if the colors would be too Christmasy or too lumberjackish. Finally, the top sold out in my size, but I've kept it on my Wishlist just in case it popped back...
So when I saw the one lone Sweet Course Top hanging in the store yesterday, and that it was my size, and that it was neither too Christmasy or too lumberjackish, I seized the opportunity to finally make it mine!
So when I saw the one lone Sweet Course Top hanging in the store yesterday, and that it was my size, and that it was neither too Christmasy or too lumberjackish, I seized the opportunity to finally make it mine!
Ann Taylor Loft Jeans
I also fell hard for the Pearly Glow Tank, and bought it without hesitation.
The Fifth Form Shift was at my store. In my size. And it took iron will not to purchase it on the spot. I'm hoping it will finally go on sale tomorrow, and I didn't want to hassle of having to drive back so soon for a price adjustment. I even called today to have them hold the dress for me, for 24 hours. Fingers Crossed!!! Toes, too!!! It was even cuter then I thought it would be, and I thought it looked pretty darn cute online.
I was also impressed with the Blooming Lattice Cardi in navy, and hope it too will go on sale, sooner then later.
Finally, I loved with all my heart the Red Delicious Blouse, but the store was already sold out of size 0/2/4 so I couldn't even try it. I love it especially with the sleeves rolled up. I plan to order it tomorrow - and I've only held off until tomorrow just in case of mark downs and not wanting to pay shipping twice.
Seriously, should I not wear this on my kiddos first day of school come September?
Oops, did I say finally? I actually still have one last thing to say. The Midnight Roses Tee, from ysterday? I slept on it, and I think there are too many other things I want more - maybe an Aniseed skirt? But I played around with it on Polyvore anyway, and here is what I came up withOh going to the store has done so much to shift my wishlist priorities!!!

11 comments:
very cute outfit today. and i also love what you created on polyvore!
OOOOh, Fifth Form shift please go on sale!!!!!!!! It would take iron will not to purchase it on the spot. and good thinking on having them hold it!
I love those casual tops Anthro put out. And paired with those denim trousers from Loft, it looks great!
Hmmmm...maybe between now and September the Red Delicious Blouse MIGHT go on sale!;)
I LOVE that red shirt, love love love.
What I don't love is how I look in button down shirts.
I can't wait to see the pearly tank on you!
I, too, adore the red apple shirt and think it is a must have. Your polyvore is precious. I think that my new favorite nail color (Sally Hansen's Commander in Chic) would go well with the set.
How comfortable are the wedge sandals in the OOTD? I almost bought them at Target this weekend, but I chickened out thinking that in real life I wouldn't be able to wear them all day.
Your OOTD is fab. The top is super cute and it looks great with those jeans.
Target has some real shoe treasures.
I can't even begin to discuss my Anthropologie wishlist without twitching...*must.buy.EVVVERYTHING!*
Shana - it's your duty as a teacher to at least try this shirt!!!
Tif - my feet are on the wider side, so these shoes pinched a bit, but I easily lasted in them all day - granted, I didn't go far - but I did run errands, hang on the playground and check the mailbox in them ;)
Thanks, Jan. My feet are a bit wide, too. Many shoes at Target just don't work for me for that reason. I *really* like these shoes, so I think I'll go back and try them.
JAN!!! I love that you've created a personal fashion blog! Seriously, with all boys...it is a must. There just HAS to be a girlie outlet. :) I love it. I am back to Kate's list after a rather long break. Now I have a new fashion blog to check.
Lovely find. Those jeans are gorgeous!
unravelledthreads.blogspot.com
Hey Jan. I was just online "window" shopping and I saw some Banana Republic petite jeans and I thought of you. If you're looking for jeans there's a petite boyfriend jean on sale for $40 and the inseam is 27!!!
I'd get them myself buy I have too many jeans that are laying around that I need to chop like 5-7 inches off of. Just if you're interested.
I want the pearly glow tank, too!!
Post a Comment