Today's outfit was inspired by krameymartin - no one looks as cute in a coral cardigan, as she does! I love how she paired hers with her green striped dress, and knew I wanted to put those colors together, sometime, too. I am not very intuitive with mixing colors, but I can copycat like no other ;) Which brings me to my next point of inspiration! The ever adorable Ginger Girl wore this Banana Republic necklace on her blog earlier in the week, and I couldn't scout out my own store quickly enough to see if they still had one! Once again, I don't have a real eye for costume jewelry, and I wouldn't have looked twice at this piece if I hadn't seen Pamela looking so cute with it on!
I was excited to complete the outfit with my new Miss Trish for Target seahorse sandals, which made me feel ready for The Hamptons! In the end, something about this look felt too Summery for our barely Spring temperatures today. I ended up changing, but I know I'll wear this soon. I love how it all came together!
Lands End Canvas Heritage Cardigan
Ann Taylor Loft Striped Tee (old)
8 comments:
Wow, you whole outfit looks ready for the Hamptons! You look great! How are those Miss Trish sandals? The seahorse was one of my favorite styles.
The colors look great- I love it and with the Miss Trish too!
Great outfit! And I couldn't resist a pair of Miss Trish shoes for me, too. They aren't the most comfortable shoes ever, but gosh they are adorable.
Hi Jan, I'm checking in with Lisa about the shirt, so will let you know if it's still available! I'd be happy to help.
I love the coral/green combo and those linen pants are superb!
oh, those colors scream "hamptons"! and summer! and sunshine! I love the pairing. How are the sandals feeling? i want to get a pair but need a proper review-what's your verdict? they are so darn cute!
I've been following your blog for about a month now and absolutely love your style. I'm like you in that I'm not the greatest at putting color combos together but am a great "copycat." I recently purchased the striped ruffle tee from The Limited because it looked so cute on you. That is an item I would have never given a second glance at until I saw it on you. Thanks for the outfit inspiration!
Lisa/Pamela - they are on the stiff side, but I can't honestly say how my feet would hold up through the day because I didn't actually end up wearing them, lol. They didn't pinch or rub uncomfortably at all in the limited time I've had them on my feet, they just aren't at all cushy, either...
Tifani - the sandals are so you - I'm glad you grabbed a pair! I hope you got matching ones for the girls, too!
Peggy - did you cave to any of the Miss Trish sandals? I skipped the Cynthia Vincent line, so I felt fine about indulging in seahorses ;)
Dea - thanks so much, I hope I didn't sound too Miss Grabby Hands!
Debye - I haven't had the best luck with ON bottoms in the past, but all of a sudden there are several styles I am LOVING. Can't beat their prices for basics!
Nicole - thank you so much for leaving such a sweet comment! I'm glad you found the Limited top too, the ruffles just amp up the cute factor!
Post a Comment