Normally, I receive the catalog from LL Bean and recycle it without even cracking the pages. But today I had a few minutes to myself at the bus stop, waiting to pick up Harrison, while Sawyer and Graham were at home with my mom. I had grabbed the mail, and was flipping through catalogs, when I spotted this cute little sweater.
I know I'm old, not because I like something from LL Bean other then their Wicked Good Slippers, but because I don't really care what anyone else is going to think when they see me wearing this...
This cardigan reminds me so much of a sweater I had in...wait for it....kindergarten! Seriously, I can't resist it, it makes me feel so nostalgic!Here are a couple more cute, preppy pieces to consider
And finally, my OOTD was totally throw on and go. I had a field trip to the farm with Sawyer's preschool class, and when they sent home a letter reminding us to wear appropriate footwear, I ran straight to Target and picked up a pair of their Liberty of London rainboots. They are a size too big, but I bought them anyway. I wasn't going to risk stepping in cow p** in anything else ;)
5 comments:
Ha! Ha! I can so relate to the LL Bean thing. My parents always ordered (and still do) from there and I just can't bring myself to do the same.
Adorable rain boots!
WAY too much cuteness in this post- you are the ultimate mom!
I love that sweater! I also like old farty catalogues like LLBean, Lands End, JC Penney- you never know what you'll find!
you are not kidding - I remember that whale sweater from my childhood too and I love it! Great boots!
Love the outfit with boots----perfect. What a great picture, too, with your little boy patting the horse:) LL Bean...well, I always find slippers, like you, and maybe their great tote bags, but that's it!
That is sooo funny. I had literally just finished telling someone that I hadn't looked at a LL Bean catalog in years, but when I looked today I could've bought like $200 worth of stuff! I had to laugh out loud when I read this and then read it to them. Too funny!
Post a Comment