Old Navy is running their Stuff & Save promo, starting on Friday. I was at the store yesterday to make a return, and Graham must have kicked off one of his monkey booties. I had to run back that night and reclaim it. I'm glad they found his sweet little shoe, and I'm also glad I took a moment to peruse the store.
The Twill Three-Button Blazer caught my eye, it's hard to see the detail in the online photo, but the material on the cuffs is a really cute peach stripe. They didn't have the white in an XS, so I grabbed the small to try. I wasn't as fond of the "Rolled Oats" color, but I took the XS to the fitting room with me, so I could compare the fit.
Strangely there was a huge difference between the XS and S. In the XS I wasn't able to button the blazer. Or bend my arms.The Small was much roomier. I couldn't resist taking it home with me. I think it's more cropped then it appears in the stock photo. I wouldn't have given this a second glance on their website, but IRL it's a great casual layering piece. I think it will be perfect for cooler Summer nights.
Three Button Blazer
Chiffonade Top
Gap Jeans
7 comments:
Love it! White is so fresh AND I think you should pop one of those big fluffy flowers from Anthro on the lapel :)
So super cute!
Perfect timing, just today I decided it was time to find a new white blazer/jacket since mine no longer buttons!
I have loved this since it popped up on the site a few weeks ago...I am on my way to Old Navy to pick one up tonight! I have a coupon that expires today so I gotta use it while I can! =) Thanks for the review...you look so cute in it!
So cute - I really really like it! Great basic to have
You look amazing in that blazer!
I love it! I want one for those summer nights :)
Post a Comment