Monday, April 12, 2010

So Many Pretty Dresses

so few places to go...

Know the Ropes

7 comments:

Pamela said...

Oh my gosh, I totally know you mean! I feel like I have more things in my closet than days to wear them! I may resort to wearing 2 outfits/day ;-)

Gemma said...

My sister kinda gets on me because I'm always wanting to shop and she knows my day to day consists of jeans and a shirt. I must say, I am branching out though and dressing up for carpool! And I guess my car would also tell me to not let the boys trash it up and clean up rather than say I look cute. Oh well. But yes, there are so many pretty dresses out!!! I love them all!

Dea said...

As I was spring cleaning I pulled out so many dresses and kept thinking "when will I wear this?" Still love them though and will just have to show up somewhere overdressed!

LRA said...

I wish I could see what you have in the picture---is it me, or is polyvore site not running??!!

Jenni said...

Isn't it true though? I have totally been going out of my way to get "dressed up" lately just for the simple fact that I feel like I need to use my purchases! Love those cute sandals, by the way! The whole outfit is darling!

SRP said...

We need to start tea parties up again! THEN we have a place to wear our dresses!

Ashley Wilson said...

Hi Jan! I love this polyvore set- so cute. I have also been eyeing this dress- I can't wait to try it on! I was reading your questions and I never got your styling request! I would love to do a set for the Vala Jacket- I will put it up in the next few days. Also- thanks for noticing my new wallpaper! The room is a huge mess because it is under construction (we still have to do base boards), but I couldn't wait to use the wallpaper for a background!